Hotline Miami Trophy List

This is a discussion on Hotline Miami Trophy List within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Hotline Miami is a top-down action game that is made by indie developer Dennaton Games . Hotline Miami first released ...

September MotM 2013

Hotline Miami Trophy List

Hotline Miami is a top-down action game that is made by indie developer Dennaton Games. Hotline Miami first released on the PC via Steam back in 2012 and was then announced that it would be coming to PS3 and Vita. In Hotline Miami players' assume the role of man that is constantly referred to as "Jacket." Jacket's mission in Hotline Miami is to complete these missions for these three masked thugs he keeps seeing. Jacket will have to do whatever he can to accomplish his goal in Hotline Miami. Hotline Miami released on the PS3 and Vita last night in North America and will be releasing on June 26, 2013 in Europe.

Trophy Addict
    Unlock All Trophies

Combo Beginner
    Perform a 4x Combo

Combo Intermediate
    Perform a 6x Combo

Combo Pro
    Perform a 8x Combo

Combo Master
    Perform a 10x Combo

Combo King
    Perform a 12x Combo

Playing Pool
    Hit an enemy with a weapon bounced against a wall

Nigel Lowrie
    Use a human shield

Domino Effect
    Throw a weapon at an enemy so that his weapon hits another

Aced It
    Get an A+ on any chapter

The End?
    Beat the main story

I Got New Friends
    Unlock all weapons

Knife for Pros
    Use all melee weapons at least once

Sewer Alligator
    Find Jones the Crocodile

Eye For Details
    Collect all the puzzle pieces

The Boss
    Solve the Puzzle

Kill 1989 enemies

Let In Some Air
    Destroy 200 glass panels

Dog Lover
    Kill 99 dogs

60 To Car
    Go to the car 60 times

These Are My Guns
    Complete chapter five barehanded

Pitcher
    Use all throwing weapons at least once

Zoo Keeper
    Collect all the masks

Guns For Show
    Use all guns at least once

Two Birds With One Stone
    Hit two enemies with the same weapon in one throw

Cat Fight
    Kill the panthers using Brandon the Panther

Smell Something Burning
    Kill the crapping gangster with a fireaxe

Get A Life
    Get A+ on all the chapters

Always On Top
    Perform every ground kill in the game

Sounds Of Animals Fighting
    Wear all masks at least once

Bat-man
    Clear Chapter 2 using Nigel the Bat

Plain Luck
    Hit three or more enemies with the same weapon in one throw

That's It?
    Beat the epilogue

This Is It
    Beat the epilogue with secret ending

Its plugged into the wall

Wait, it has a plat? I'll be getting this then.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Got this. Death comes soooo quick and easy, the “Karma” Trophy for dying 1,000 times should be here before I know it.

Youtube.com/BoneSickle Playlists for video guides with commentary for: Uncharted 3 Crushing Co-Op / Hotline Miami / Max Payne 3 / God Mode / plus much more.

Kid, not loser

Nice to see a plat The games getting great reviews for the PS3/Vita versions but I'll wait it out a bit till I get it. A bit too frustrating of a game for me.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Collecting all of the masks look to be pretty challenging from what I've read.

Inactive

So it does have a ... pretty cool. Will most likely be getting this game soon, have read a lot of good stuff about this game.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Lvl 9 - Gold

After seeing a bit more how it plays Im wondering how easy it will be to control your shooting on the ps3/vita. conflicting reviews of the vita/ps3 version some saying it worked great others saying it was horrible to control but still a good game Etc. Im still leaning towards buying it even if I don't end up liking the playability I can always use it for the soundtrack lol.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Waystedyou View Post
    After seeing a bit more how it plays Im wondering how easy it will be to control your shooting on the ps3/vita. conflicting reviews of the vita/ps3 version some saying it worked great others saying it was horrible to control but still a good game Etc. Im still leaning towards buying it even if I don't end up liking the playability I can always use it for the soundtrack lol.
    I’m playing on the PS3 (don’t own a Vita). It’s kinda twin-stick shooter-esque. Personally I found the aiming controls to be quite frustrating at first, but like anything, the more time you spend with it the more you get used to it and the easier it becomes as well, and fortunately it didn’t take long for me to adjust. In theory the walking/aiming/shooting is exactly like Dead Nation (don’t know if you played that) but even so, I found the controls in Dead Nation really really easy to pick up and Hotline Miami’s to feel really weird for some reason.

In the end you’ll always want to tap R2 to lock onto an enemy before shooting or throwing a weapon at him. If you run up on a group of enemies and you have something fully automatic, you won’t have time to spray them all down anyway (regardless of control mastery) because as soon as you shoot one guy, one of the others has shot & killed you. I’ve died more in this game than in Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

Youtube.com/BoneSickle Playlists for video guides with commentary for: Uncharted 3 Crushing Co-Op / Hotline Miami / Max Payne 3 / God Mode / plus much more.

PRO Member

I just beat it yesterday and have to say it is one of the more entertaining games I have played for sure. As far as controls on the Vita, I found it to be a bit frustrating at first, but as BoneSickle said, after playing for a little bit, you get used to them. I am excited to try it on the PS3 just for the simple fact that the analog sticks are larger. Hoping for smoother controls. But overall very frustrating, but a fun frustrating if that makes any sense haha