NCAA Football 14 Trophy List

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Trophy List within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; NCAA Football 14 is EA Sports latest installment in the NCAA Football series. NCAA Football 14 will add a couple ...

September MotM 2013

NCAA Football 14 Trophy List

NCAA Football 14 is EA Sports latest installment in the NCAA Football series. NCAA Football 14 will add a couple of new features to the game when it releases on consoles. The game will see a brand new enhanced running game in the game when it releases. Players' will also be able to play the games various game modes like ultimate team, dynasty and season modes. NCAA Football 14 will be releasing on the PS3 on July 9, 2013.

Heisman Performance
    Congratulations for unlocking all trophies in NCAA Football 14!

Pick Up 20
    Break off a 20 yard run (excludes Co-Op)

Keep 'em Honest
    Gain 200 rushing yards and 200 passing yards in the same game (excludes Co-Op and Road to Glory)

Unstoppable
    Win a game by 35+ points on Heisman difficulty (excludes Co-Op)

High School Champ
    Play and win the High School Championship Game in any state

Put Your Helmet On
    Become a starter in Road to Glory Mode

And the Winner Is...
    Win the Heisman Memorial Trophy in single team Dynasty Mode, Road to Glory Mode, or Heisman Challenge Mode

Take What's Mine
    Win a position battle in Road To Glory Mode

Earn My Trust
    Reach the max coach trust in Road to Glory Mode

Hometown Hero
    Lead your alma mater to a National Championship as a head coach in Dynasty (Coach Contracts on)

Let's Do it Again
    As a head coach in Dynasty, sign an extension to stay at the same school (Coach Contracts on)

Dream Job
    Become the head coach of your alma mater in Dynasty (Coach Contracts on)

Dual Threat Coach
    Win the BCS Championship & have the #1 recruiting class in a single season as head coach in Dynasty

Living Legend
    Reach a coach prestige of A+ with a created coach in Dynasty (Coach Contracts on)

My Two Cents
    In Online Dynasty, write a comment on a Dynasty Wire story

Tire Fire Offense
    Win a game without scoring an offensive touchdown and gaining less than 200 yards (excludes Co-Op)

Welcome to the Club
    Win the National Championship in year 1 of Dynasty with either South Alabama, Georgia State, or Old Dominion

You're but the Learner
    Completed a drill

Now I am the Master
    Completed all of the drills

Gold Digger
    Earned gold in a drill

End of the Rainbow
    Earned gold in every drill

Thief
    Break a locked prospect

Last Place Winner
    Schedule a prospects fifth and final visit

Perfect Match
    By the time a recruit visits, have an A+ grade in all of their interests

One to Remember
    Schedule a visit with only complimentary players

Pop the Clutch
    Unlock all Levels of the Clutch skill

Halfway There
    Complete Tier 1 and Tier 2 of a Head Coach Skill tree

Go Outside
    Max out either Recruiting or Game Management Skill tree

Started From the Bottom
    Play an NCAA Ultimate Team Head-to-Head Seasons Game

All Too Easy
    Play a game with custom difficulties set for Offense and Defense

Get My Good Side
    Play a game with a new camera angle

Top of the Class
    Win an NCAA Ultimate Team championship

Start the Journey
    Win an Ultimate Team Seasons game

NCAA Ultimate Team Fanatic
    Complete 20 NCAA Ultimate Team games

This One Is Hard 3.0
    Build an NCAA Ultimate Team with a skill rating of at least 85

Way Too Easy
    Build an NCAA Ultimate Team

Hoarder
    Complete an NCAA Ultimate Team Collection

Who's the Big Winner?
    Win an auction for an NCAA Ultimate Team item

Lvl 7 - Gold

I can't wait to get my NUT on with Ultimate Team.

There are a lot of the familiar trophies that are the same from year to year. I see they did not include a trophy for intercepting a ball with strings attached (player lock and reaction time in the past). I'm very happy about that, as I don't really like to play solely as a DB.

I'm anxious to see the new recruiting aspects to the game. I hope it's not too time consuming or complex. I really enjoyed how recruiting was in the past.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Trophy Guide Grand Master

I see they decided to ruin NCAA with this Ultimate Team BS.... Looks like the hoff's run with NCAA Plats might soon come to an end

Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post
    I see they decided to ruin NCAA with this Ultimate Team BS.... Looks like the hoff's run with NCAA Plats might soon come to an end

Davey posting in a trophy list thread!!!

They had to add something new there is only so many things that are being thought off I think this will be a great addition and 7 trophies will not hold you back!

I only own NCAA 09 but I play the new ones at my in laws where we have small tournaments between ourselves for bragging rights

Trophy Guide Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Davey posting in a trophy list thread!!!

They had to add something new there is only so many things that are being thought off I think this will be a great addition and 7 trophies will not hold you back!

I only own NCAA 09 but I play the new ones at my in laws where we have small tournaments between ourselves for bragging rights
    I disagree, it wasn't a great addition in Madden either. It could have been great if you earned the coins to purchase the Madden cards from everything you play. For instance if I earned coins playing Dynasty and for playing RTG then it wouldn't be so bad, but to spend all that time playing all that, and then have to spend even more time playing lame ass UT mode just to unlock enough coins to purchase the player cards is lame, especially if you put a lot of time into Dynasty mode which is the best part of the entire game IMO

Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung

Well............in my opinion Madden isn't fun to play from my perspective and sucks so I don't know how it worked with Madden honestly. I was looking at it in the developers and designers are adding something new! If you can add something new in any sports game thats pretty awesome although for the most part it wouldn't be great. I see what your saying though Davey i hear ya they just want the consumers to play their games longer possibly thats what I would want. Those trophy don't look so hard pretty simple but as I said before I don't know how it worked in Madden

Lvl 7 - Gold

As soon as I get the trophies for Dynasty/RTG, I'll probably never play anything but NUT.

I'm a diehard Miami Hurricanes fan and carry that to the NFL level (as you should be able to tell from my sig), so I'm beyond ecstatic to build a team of alumni from the Miami Hurricanes. I'm a "sports nerd" and have a few thousand real football cards of Miami alumni, so NUT is right up my alley. I'll be picking this game up in two days, so unfortunately some people will have a jump on me.

I hope they inked some good NCAA legends who don't fall into the active NFLPA license they acquired because UM is lacking an active NFL quarterback. Aside from QB, I can pretty much field a full team of Canes. I'm crossing my fingers for Testaverde, Kosar, Kelly, Dorsey, or Torretta. I'm also really hoping they inked Ray Lewis.

Already have thought out the roster I'm going to strive to build laid out :

Toggle Spoiler

YES! Just saw that Ray Lewis is included.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post
    LOL. It should be fun. I hope its better than the Madden Ultimate Team because the Madden one I wasn't feelin' it. But I can tell u this that some of the drills will get on ur nervous and give u a damn headache.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

God, a lot of these haven't really changed since '10. Compared to Madden they really don't put any effort into NCAA football trophies.
    PS3 Platinum List: Need For Speed Undercover, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, NCAA Football '10, Madden NFL '10, Fuel, Midnight Club Los Angeles, Madden NFL '11, Call of Duty Black Ops, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Need For Speed Shift, Burnout Paradise, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, Grand Theft Auto IV, Pure, NCAA Football '12, Madden NFL '12, NCAA Football '11, Battlefield 3