Stealth Inc.: A Clone in the Dark Release Date Revealed

This is a discussion on Stealth Inc.: A Clone in the Dark Release Date Revealed within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Stealth Inc.: A Clone in the Dark is a platform game that is made by Curve Studios . Stealth Inc.: ...

September MotM 2013

Stealth Inc.: A Clone in the Dark Release Date Revealed

Stealth Inc.: A Clone in the Dark is a platform game that is made by Curve Studios. Stealth Inc.: A Clone in the Dark was originally called Stealth Bastard, but was then changed in a contest that Curve Studios had back in April. In Stealth Inc. players' will have to go through various levels by sneaking through them. The game has about 28 levels for you to go through and you can go through levels that were made in the in-game level editor.

Today Curve Studios has announced when gamers' can get their hands on their game Stealth Inc.: A Clone in the Dark on PSN. Stealth Inc.: A Clone in the Dark will be releasing for the PS3 and Vita on July 23, 2013 in North America and will then be releasing the next day on July 24, 2013 in Europe. The game will also be cross-buy, so no matter what console you buy it for you'll get the other copy free. The price for the game has yet to be announced.

Source: Joystiq.

PRO Member

The only thing this game really had going for it was the original title.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Looks cool...something that has stealth on the name is definitely worth of ma attention...and cross-buy is always welcome.Will have to take a look in some gameplay.

Toggle Spoiler

Gargantua

Hopefully it sells at a reasonable price but I'm actually interested in this game, looks fun.

Lvl 6 - Silver

i remember reading some articles about it when it was called stealth bastard. I'll be picking it up.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lvl 6 - Silver

Sounds cool..might give it shot

You can't insult someone who's feeling's don't get hurt.

Sig by: djunglist

NSFW

Kind of wish they had just gone with Stealth Bastard. That was a much cooler title. I'll probably be picking this up down the line. I love my indie games.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

You Know You Love Me

Provided it comes with a reasonable price tag, I'll be picking this one up. Shame they had to change the name, though.