Splinter Cell: Blacklist "Liquid Natural Gas Plant" Dev Walkthrough Video Released

This is a discussion on Splinter Cell: Blacklist "Liquid Natural Gas Plant" Dev Walkthrough Video Released within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Sam Fisher is back in the latest Splinter Cell entry. In Splinter Cell: Blacklist you are once again put into ...

September MotM 2013

Splinter Cell: Blacklist "Liquid Natural Gas Plant" Dev Walkthrough Video Released

Sam Fisher is back in the latest Splinter Cell entry. In Splinter Cell: Blacklist you are once again put into the shoes of series protagonist Sam Fisher. Sam's goal in Blacklist is to stop a group of terrorists from starting their operation, which is called "The Blacklist." Sam will have to use his stealth and other set of skills to take out the terrorists. He will not be alone as he will have help from his Fourth Echelon team members. Splinter Cell: Blacklist also offers co-op and the return of spys vs. mercs multiplayer.

Recently Ubisoft released a gameplay video for their game Splinter Cell: Blacklist. The video is gameplay of Sam on a mission in a liquid natural gas plant that has been set of fire by the Engineers who are apart of the terrorist group Sam is trying to stop. Sam's mission is to put out the fire so the plant doesn't explode, which would cause more damage. The video is also a developer commentary, so the developer will be walking you through whats going on. Splinter Cell: Blacklist will be releasing on the PS3 on August 20, 2013 in North America and August 22, 2013 in Europe.

Source: GamesRadar.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Thats a game I'm really looking forward to play...really hopes that they drop a demo...because I always liked the splinter cell franchise overall(until they make an exclusive game for 360)... but this one looks promising.Nice gameplay.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Batman much?

Inactive

This game looks great. I loved Conviction and I know I'll end up enjoying this game as much, can't wait!

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Lvl 7 - Gold

Game looks amazing. Definitely buying this one!!! Let's just hope that it keeps it's core gameplay which is stealth and not too much action.