Copperhead Revealed as Batman: Arkham Origins Assassin

This is a discussion on Copperhead Revealed as Batman: Arkham Origins Assassin within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Batman: Arkham Origins is the prequel to the first two Arkham games, which are Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. In ...

September MotM 2013

Copperhead Revealed as Batman: Arkham Origins Assassin

Batman: Arkham Origins is the prequel to the first two Arkham games, which are Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. In Batman: Arkham Origins you play as a Batman, who is just in his second year on the job. The game takes place in the streets of Gotham City on Christmas Eve. Black Mask is the main villain and has sent eight assassin's out after Batman. Some of the assassin's include Deathstroke, Black Mask, and Bane. Batman is gonna have to do whatever he can to defeat these eight assassin's.

Today at the San Diego Comic-Con, Warner Bros. Interactive revealed another one of the assassin's that are being sent out after Batman in Arkham Origins. The new assassin will join already revealed assassin's in Bane, Deathstroke, and Dead Shot. Today it has been revealed that Copperhead is one of the eight assassin's. This will be the New 52's re-imagining of Copperhead as well. Batman: Arkham Origins will be releasing on the PS3 on October 25, 2013 Worldwide.

Source: IGN.

Let Me Watch

Never heard of her/him but cannot wait for this game

EDIT: Nevermind, I remember him from the Justice League cartoon
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

"Got more soul than a sock with a hole"

Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung

Looked like a girl to me

September MotM 2013

The assassin is loosely based on DC's New 52 re-imagination of the snake-suit wearing villain -- rather than the comics' anthropomorphic serpent design, WB made her human again, as the team wanted to add more women to the roster.

Also two new Skins were revealed for Batman:

Worst Nightmare Skin

Batman One Million Skin

Batgirl was also teased

Batman, one fan asked about the potential appearance of Robin and Batgirl. Holmes said that Origins takes place before Robin exists the game is essentially "year two" of Batman's career but that fans will have to play the game to see how Batgirl might be handled.

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by U.M.A._Mailman19 View Post
    Batgirl was also teased
    Wow, talk about really messing up their timeline and continuity. Batgirl before Robin? I also would have preferred the snake suit version of Copperhead, but that's me. I already suspect their just going to muff the entire plot and have this all lead to a Joker vs Batman outing.

I get the feeling that in typical ridiculously moral Batman fashion, he won't fight the female and have Batgirl do it instead.

Why is it the more I hear of this game the more skeptical I get? At this point a Green Arrow vs Batman showdown might be the only saving grace for me.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Lvl 5 - Silver

That's a nice re-imaging of a lesser known character. I hope the next assassin is Hush.
    Trophy Hunter Percy.

Lvl 6 - Silver

FreakingAwesome!

You can't insult someone who's feeling's don't get hurt.

Sig by: djunglist

Will Love you for Food

Not to derail, but does anyone find it weird that this game is supposed to be, not the beginning, but the start of Batman becoming a hero rather than a vigilante in Gotham, how can Black Mask be the main villain when he was introduced into the comics in 1985? (which I just looked up). Just seems strange to me. Maybe I'm over thinking and they aren't going 100% by the comics.I really hope they can bring back Clayface maybe too. Good update, I haven't heard about this villain.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by apokolypz View Post
    Maybe I'm over thinking and they aren't going 100% by the comics.
    When Arkham Asylum came out, it was said that they were creating their own Batman Universe using core characteristics from the comics. Will post the source when I remember how I knew this to begin with.
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

Bringing the PAIN

Awesome use of a character... Also like how even Batman says that the profile was of a male not a female. Seems like they are at least explaining the difference from the comic adaptation.

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Will Love you for Food

Quote Originally Posted by grayghost View Post
    When Arkham Asylum came out, it was said that they were creating their own Batman Universe using core characteristics from the comics. Will post the source when I remember how I knew this to begin with.
    ah well then, that explains it

Let Me Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    Wow, talk about really messing up their timeline and continuity. Batgirl before Robin? I also would have preferred the snake suit version of Copperhead, but that's me. I already suspect their just going to muff the entire plot and have this all lead to a Joker vs Batman outing.

I get the feeling that in typical ridiculously moral Batman fashion, he won't fight the female and have Batgirl do it instead.

Why is it the more I hear of this game the more skeptical I get? At this point a Green Arrow vs Batman showdown might be the only saving grace for me.
    This Batman doesn't seem to be very moral
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

"Got more soul than a sock with a hole"

PRO Member

It's very cool that they're adding lesser known enemies for the people who haven't read the comics, and those skins look great, especially Worst Nightmare.

Thanks Mailman!.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Cool,

cant wait for the next Batman game.. Gotta finish the first 2 up..

I don't remember Copperhead but I'm not the biggest comic guy..

The games have always been fun!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Copperhead looks pretty sweet. I'm not to keen on the new skins I still prefer the Knightfall skin to either of those two.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lvl 3 - Bronze

So copperhead is a girl then? In the video she's clearly got tits lol, or something's gone wrong?

September MotM 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Tinny448 View Post
    So copperhead is a girl then? In the video she's clearly got tits lol, or something's gone wrong?
    WB Games Montreal decided to use the New 52 Version of Copperhead, which is a female instead of the Male version, so that the game would have more female characters in it.

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by U.M.A._Mailman19 View Post
    WB Games Montreal decided to use the New 52 Version of Copperhead, which is a female instead of the Male version, so that the game would have more female characters in it.
    Ahh ok thanks.