New BEYOND: Two Souls Video Goes Behind the Scenes of the Gameplay

This is a discussion on New BEYOND: Two Souls Video Goes Behind the Scenes of the Gameplay within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; BEYOND: Two Souls is the newest IP to come from Heavy Rain developer Quantic Dream . In Beyond: Two Souls ...

September MotM 2013

New BEYOND: Two Souls Video Goes Behind the Scenes of the Gameplay

BEYOND: Two Souls is the newest IP to come from Heavy Rain developer Quantic Dream. In Beyond: Two Souls you play as Jodie Holmes, who is voiced by the lovely Ellen Paige. The game will follow Jodie threw her younger years all the way up to her young adult years. Jodie is not a normal person though, as she an entity that follows her around and helps her with stuff. The entity is named Aiden. Beyond: Two Souls also stars Willem Dafoe.

A week ago Quantic Dream released a developer diary that is apart of a four part video series they are doing. The video that was released a week ago was about the origins of the game. Today the second part of the four part video series has been released. This week Quantic Dream talks about the gameplay of Beyond: Two Souls in the new video that was released. BEYOND: Two Souls will be releasing on the PS3 on October 8, 2013 in North America and October 11, 2013 in Europe.

Source: PS Blog.

Lvl 5 - Silver

I must say I'm looking forward to this game, but I do worry a little about the controls because of what I heard around E3. It sounds like they're pretty conscious of it though, so here's hoping the controls come together well. I have faith in the other aspects of the game. Here's hoping it's good.
    The Jolly Green Giant
    Has a stable full of hos
    Except instead of ladies
    He pimps out potatoes

-Roast Beef

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I agree. I am a little skeptical that this will be the game it is hyped up to be. The controls seem lackluster and the story seems pretty all over the place (although I trust the Cage knows what he's doing there). Ellen Paige as the main protagonist, however, is more than enough to convince me to get the game. It's really quite awesome to see one of my favorite actresses as a playable character in a game.