Tearaway Release Date Delayed

This is a discussion on Tearaway Release Date Delayed within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Tearaway is a brand new IP from the creative minds down at Media Molecule . Tearaway is an adventure game ...

September MotM 2013

Tearaway Release Date Delayed

Tearaway is a brand new IP from the creative minds down at Media Molecule. Tearaway is an adventure game that is built just for the PlayStation Vita. In the game you have the choice to either play as Iota, who is the male character or Atoi, who is the female character in the game. Tearaway is set in a vibrant papery world that players will get to explore when the game releases on the PlayStation Vita.

Today Media Molecule has announced some news regarding their new game Tearaway for the PlayStation Vita. The news that they announced is that Tearaway's release date is going to be delayed. The game which was supposed to come out on October 22, 2013 in North America and October 25, 2013 in Europe will now be releasing on November 22, 2013.

Media Molecule's Reasoning:

Tearaway is our first handheld game, set in a totally new world, with characters on a new adventure. Throughout development we have constantly explored all the ways we could think of to create the most fun and enjoyable experiences possible on PS Vita, whilst also learning how to make a 3D creative platformer! We are really proud of the work we are doing, and are really excited to share it with you!

We are now in the final stages of development, and have come to the realisation that we need a little more time than we anticipated to finish the game; to tie all of the mechanics, story and amazing visuals together into the adventure that we want you to play. To give us that time, we’ve decided to move the release date by one month, from mid-October, to November 22nd.
    Source: PS Blog.

PRO Member

That's a good sign in my book, no probelm for me.

Lvl 9 - Gold

This game looks like a big time flop to me. Mm should have made a 3D LBP Platformer for either the PS3 or the PS4. I'm sure this game will be free eventually through PS+ so I'll wait till then unless the game is only $4.99. I like the look of Stick it to the man more.

I'm the Oogie Boogie Man

They delayed LBP2, and now it's one of my favorite PS3 games. Take your time guys.

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    This game looks like a big time flop to me. Mm should have made a 3D LBP Platformer for either the PS3 or the PS4. I'm sure this game will be free eventually through PS+ so I'll wait till then unless the game is only $4.99. I like the look of Stick it to the man more.

You're crazy. A MM title won't be a flop and this game looks awesome. MM is also a big team so they have people working on something for the PS4. Also, we've had enough LBP.
    PS3, PS Vita, & PS4 owner. I love PlayStation!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by anti-altair16 View Post
    You're crazy. A MM title won't be a flop and this game looks awesome. MM is also a big team so they have people working on something for the PS4. Also, we've had enough LBP.

So, what you're saying is you wouldn't welcome LBP Universe as a 3D platformer like Ratchet and Clank and you can create your own 3D platforming game? and Mm did have a flop it was LBP Karting even Modnation has sold double the units and SONY considered that game a flop. I'm just saying I like the concept of Stick it to the man better. Would be better if Mm moved away from the quirky style graphics and pushed the hardware a little.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    They delayed LBP2, and now it's one of my favorite PS3 games. Take your time guys.
    they delayed duke nukem forever too

so delaying doesn't exactly mean shit really

(I want this game so hard, it's the only game worth getting on the vita if you don't want a port or remake.)

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    they delayed duke nukem forever too

so delaying doesn't exactly mean shit really
    Exactly, you can also look at Aliens Colonial Marines.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am seriously considering this as my next vita game purchase