Morrigan Has 'Significant Role' in Dragon Age: Inquisition, but Not a Playable One

This is a discussion on Morrigan Has 'Significant Role' in Dragon Age: Inquisition, but Not a Playable One within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Morrigan first appeared in “Dragon Age: Origins.” As a “Witch of the Wilds,” she will become a party member in ...

Death is Awaiting....

Morrigan Has 'Significant Role' in Dragon Age: Inquisition, but Not a Playable One

Morrigan first appeared in “Dragon Age: Origins.” As a “Witch of the Wilds,” she will become a party member in the group lead by the main playable character. Moreover, players could also to get into a romantic relationship with Morrigan based on their responses during conversation. The sorcerer, who is capable of using the shape shifter specialization, did not appear in “Dragon Age 2.”

In the latest screenshot of “Dragon Age: Inquisition,” Morrigan is seen wearing a feminine black dress inside what appears to be an elegant building. In addition to the more detailed character models, the new image also shows off the environmental texture works and indoor lighting effects of the graphics engine.

“Dragon Age: Inquisition” replaces the old engine with the Frostbite 3, which was developed by Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment. The switch allows Bioware to create better visuals in the sequel when compared to the previous installments. The PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions of the open-world role-playing game is currently being developed at the Montreal branch from Bioware.

Source: Joystiq
    Last edited by U.M.A._Mailman19; 08-14-2013 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Letter E missing in Bioware

Kid, not loser

I would have thought that your character was actually going to be her child. Of course, that would be different for other people and the choices they made in the first game. Still would have been cool to play the child of my old character.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I can't wait for this game to drop.

I'm just going to disappear when it comes out.

Playin some Deadpool :/

For the record, Lucy Diamond is a movie reference and I'm a guy.

What are you doing right now? thread

Mini Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    I would have thought that your character was actually going to be her child. Of course, that would be different for other people and the choices they made in the first game. Still would have been cool to play the child of my old character.
    Yeah, it'd be pretty awesome to continue that storyline. I don't think it's going to have a huge impact on the game, though. They'll have to consolidate the choices somehow. But I do have two playthroughs, one with and without Morrigan pregnant, just in case.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    Especially if you could get inherited traits aswell based upon your playthrough and maybe a memento/heirloom from your Origins character that Morrigan kept throughout her travels.