Huge Batman: Arkham Origins Reveal Coming Next Week

This is a discussion on Huge Batman: Arkham Origins Reveal Coming Next Week within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Batman: Arkham Origins is the prequel to the first two Arkham games, which are Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. In ...

September MotM 2013

Huge Batman: Arkham Origins Reveal Coming Next Week

Batman: Arkham Origins is the prequel to the first two Arkham games, which are Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. In Batman: Arkham Origins you play as a Batman, who is just in his second year on the job. The game takes place in the streets of Gotham City on Christmas Eve. Black Mask is the main villain and has sent eight assassin's out after Batman. Some of the assassin's include Deathstroke, Black Mask, and Bane. Batman is gonna have to do whatever he can to defeat these eight assassin's.

Recently on the games Twitter account, WB Games Montreal made a post about news regarding Batman: Arkham Origins. The news is that they have an epic reveal coming next week. With Gamescom happening next week on August 20, 2013, many are left thinking that is when the reveal is most likely going to happen. Batman: Arkham Origins will be out on PS3 and other consoles on October 25, 2013 worldwide.

Source: GamingEverything.

PRO Member

I saw this on Twitter last night and I'm very excited... Collector Editions and Multiplayer have already been announced, what could this be?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Next gen?
    Probably just another villain or maybe that Kevin Conroy will be voicing Batman in the present.

The _ is silent.

It will be something great, I can sense it! hopefully they announce that Bryan Cranston will be voicing Jim Gordon. Fingers crossed

Sig and Avatar by SideEffect

PRO Member

This was just posted on their Twitter, so looks like it is the reveal of a new assassin.

http://t.co/aAbE6t3CDJ

September MotM 2013

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    This was just posted on their Twitter, so looks like it is the reveal of a new assassin.

http://t.co/aAbE6t3CDJ
    or possibly Jim Gordon. I remember reading a tweet on there where a fan asked if he was in it and he got this as a response

Eric Holmes, Creative Director of Batman: Arkham Origins, confirmed to a fan via Twitter that Gordon would be, “encountered in the story. Hoping we will show him soon.”
    "

Lvl 5 - Silver

If its another assassin reveal I hope Killer Croc or Firefly is one of the assassins.
    Trophy Hunter Percy.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Another Villain hopefully The penguin or Dr.Freeze that should be fun i'm really excited for this game now.

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    If its another assassin reveal I hope Killer Croc or Firefly is one of the assassins.
    Oooooooo, Firefly. That would be a good choice.
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hopefully a special version that includes the vita game with it as a special premium buy because that would be amazing on top of the sweet joker statue.

Will Love you for Food

Quote Originally Posted by Aboelsas View Post
    Another Villain hopefully The penguin or Dr.Freeze that should be fun i'm really excited for this game now.
    The Penguin is already confirmed.

Also I think another villain leak wouldn't be exactly a HUGE reveal.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by U.M.A._Mailman19 View Post
    or possibly Jim Gordon. I remember reading a tweet on there where a fan asked if he was in it and he got this as a response

Eric Holmes, Creative Director of Batman: Arkham Origins, confirmed to a fan via Twitter that Gordon would be, “encountered in the story. Hoping we will show him soon.”
    "

That'd be nice too. It's also rumored it could be Harvey Dent before he becomes Two Face, so he could be an ally this time instead of a villain.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I am so looking forward to this game. I loved the others, Hope Killer Croc and Scarecrow appear

Will Love you for Food

Okay so maybe I was wrong about it not being a new character. This picture was posted on the "Batman Arkham" Facebook page, and saying, "3 more days until the big reveal," also stating, "more clues will be released." https://www.facebook.com/BatmanArkham

Here's the pic. Open image in new tab to see the full right side.

September MotM 2013

This isn't the huge news, but it is big. Arkham Origins is going to have a full-blown Batcave unlike the small one in Arkham Asylum.

Screens can be found here Gaming Everything » Blog Archive » Batcave confirmed for Batman: Arkham Origins, new screenshots