Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Release Date Announced

This is a discussion on Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Release Date Announced within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is the final game in Konami's Lords of Shadow series. Lords of Shadow 2 will ...

September MotM 2013

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Release Date Announced

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is the final game in Konami's Lords of Shadow series. Lords of Shadow 2 will put players' in the shoes of none other than Gabriel Belmont. The game will be set in a modern, open world setting when it releases. Even though its in a modern time, Dracula's Castle will still be in the game. Gabriel will have to do what ever he can to complete his mission in the game. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is made by developer MercurySteam.

With Gamescom underway, MercurySteam has announced huge news regarding Lords of Shadow 2. The news they have announced is the games official release date. The game, which was said to be releasing this winter will be releasing on the PlayStation 3 on February 25, 2014 in North America and February 27, 2014 in Europe.

Source: Joystiq.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I can't forget the epilogue (real end) was DLC (not free of course). I'm buying this used. No money for Mercury Steam

PRO Member

This game is rather fun though! or the first game was. Kinda sad they are not putting this on ps4, but hopefully they will release it on the ps store later on.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I cannot wait until this game comes out. I've beaten probably about half of all the caslevanias that was made (there are quite a few of them) so I am really excited for Los2 especially since the last one was so freaking awesome.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I really liked the first game, so much so that I bought both dlc's for it. I thought it had a great story and fantastic gameplay and I can't wait to get my grubby little mits on this one. Thanks for the news

PRO Member

No word on when the bundle pack (LoS1, Mirrors Fate and LoS2) if/will be released ??
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

September MotM 2013

Quote Originally Posted by ecks13 View Post
    No word on when the bundle pack (LoS1, Mirrors Fate and LoS2) if/will be released ??
    October 29, 2013 (NA) & October 31, 2013 (EU)
    (UPDATED) Konami Confirms Castlevania: Mirrors of Fate HD & Announces Collection

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)