DriveClub Gamescom 2013 Trailer

This is a discussion on DriveClub Gamescom 2013 Trailer within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; DriveClub is a new racer that is going to be an exclusive for the PS4. The game is made by ...

September MotM 2013

DriveClub Gamescom 2013 Trailer

DriveClub is a new racer that is going to be an exclusive for the PS4. The game is made by Evolution Studios, who is well known for making the MotorStorm series. DriveClub is a game that you can play in real clubs, in real time and asynchronously, and will feature racing and challenges for players to complete, explained the developer. The game will link to a companion app on smartphones and tablets, where players will have "24/7 unteathered access to their club". The app will also let you set up race challenges and release them into the public for players to complete, or organize huge tournaments of thousands of players.

Yesterday Evolution Studios revealed the pre-order bonuses for their game DriveClub. Today Evolution Studios has released the official gamescom trailer for the game. In the trailer we see a head to head challenge going on between two players in the game. The players gain points by doing a certain thing. DriveClub is a PS4 exclusive that will be on the console at launch, which is November 15, 2013 in North America and November 29, 2013 in Europe/Australia.

Source: Gameranx.

Lvl 7 - Gold

The game still not really convinced me. Think this game will be average.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Have to agree, all the developer diaries seem to talk about "connectivity" with online gamers, I always wonder about racing games when they talk about anything but the driving style or the tracks

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I will play simply because it'll be free on PS+, but I agree that this game looks rather mediocre.
    Last Platinum: #11 - Resogun

Currently Playing: Grid 2, Persona 4: Golden (Vita), PixelJunk Monsters HD (Vita)

Lvl 4 - Silver

I don't think this trailer does a very good job of showing off the game, but I'm sure it will be pretty good. Evolution Studios does reasonably good work, so I'm sure it'll turn out fairly well. I probably wouldn't buy it for 60 bucks, but since it's free for PS+ I'll be happy to download it and give it a go.
    The Jolly Green Giant
    Has a stable full of hos
    Except instead of ladies
    He pimps out potatoes

-Roast Beef

Lvl 7 - Gold

The Crew is the game to get, not Drive Club.

Inactive

DriveClub looks good to me, I'll be downloading it for free because of PS+ but if it weren't for PS+ I'd still get it.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

September MotM 2013

Details about the PS Plus Edition and more!

- DriveClub PS Plus Edition will be available well into the new year
    - Significant discount to upgrade to the full digital edition from the PS+ edition
    - Prices won’t be announced for a few more weeks
    - When you upgrade from the PS+ Edition, you get the full digital edition which doesn’t require a PS+ subscription
    - Can earn the platinum trophy in the PS+ Edition
    - “Rear-view mirrors as you’ve seen in the latest direct feed footage just show the environment – you’d be surprised how limited the visibility in the mirrors are for a lot of these cars and for gameplay purposes we want to give the best visibility.”
    - Team is working on a photo mode
    - No split-screen mode
    Gaming Everything » Blog Archive » DriveClub details – PS Plus Edition, photo mode, more

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)