Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Grand Theft Auto V Trophy List

This is a discussion on Grand Theft Auto V Trophy List within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; im gonna buy this but think i'll skip the platinum run... its a challenge thats undoubtedly worth it but just ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

im gonna buy this but think i'll skip the platinum run... its a challenge thats undoubtedly worth it but just like gta4 its askin alot to get all that online stuff finished, gta4 was a nightmare tryin to win every type of race in every type of vehicle not only because of quitters/disconnections but cause there are over 40 races, this looks to continue in gta5 and bein as its the biggest game in scale/content R* have developed to date i just dont think i'd have the hours or energy to get this finished... it looks set to be yet again another 'greatest game ever made' and for that it wouldnt be right if the platinum run was easy, gettin it would be amazin but gta6 would be out by then lol... all the gamers that will get this fully completed get my full applause, its a definate biggy to finish this...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by GatorShea View Post
    Casual hunter? lol!
    hes either bein sarcastic or tryin not to brag but either way his trophy card is 85 percent disney/kids animated games, family games, quiz games and games completed three times in different regions so i'd count him as a casual gamer too really...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Damn, this GTA will be no easy cake. time to pack up on some smokes and play away. this game will keep me busy until November 15, PS4 release date

Lvl 4 - Silver

Cannot wait to drive myself bonkers going for level 100 Online, finding/completing all jumps, and gathering collectibles! >__<

PRO Member

Think this will be a great game to play with friends. Already have it pre ordered. Nice trophy's also. And with any luck you could get this cheap on ps4 and get the data transfer (i am hoping it)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123