Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Trophy List

This is a discussion on Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Trophy List within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; I'm curious as to whether or not you can buy day 1 for PC, play your character as normal, and ...

PRO Member

I'm curious as to whether or not you can buy day 1 for PC, play your character as normal, and when the PS4 version is released, whether you can log into your character on the PS4, and previous progress rewards the trophies instantly. I guess we'll find out when someone tries it for the PS3 version, as I imagine it would be the same for the PS4.

Been watching the livestream from MMORPG.com on twitch the past few days - MMORPGcom
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

ToQ Rokugou

think im going to pass on this one was never into money sucking games where you are required to pay to play I have better things to blow my money on, the big honest question is why waste a number for a mmorpg when all you do is run around and do lets face it nothing, how can they say this is a final fantasy when there isn't a plot you can follow and the trophy set says it better then that??? o well

DON'T BLINK

Quote Originally Posted by Shuklar View Post
    I'm curious as to whether or not you can buy day 1 for PC, play your character as normal, and when the PS4 version is released, whether you can log into your character on the PS4, and previous progress rewards the trophies instantly. I guess we'll find out when someone tries it for the PS3 version, as I imagine it would be the same for the PS4.

Been watching the livestream from MMORPG.com on twitch the past few days - MMORPGcom
    They have said all progress on computer will transfer over to other versions, you'd just need to buy that copy of the game. There is an NPC you talk to in one of the towns to update your progress. Buddy of mine (and I did this in beta since it was free) picked up both a PC and PS3 version of the game so that when he wanted to be social he could play the computer version, and when he wanted to craft he would log in on the PS3 and just craft.

As I said, I did it in beta, but I'm not about to pay full price 2 times for the same game lol

( thanks djunglist for this awesome GDT sig)

Kid, not loser

I enjoyed the beta, but nothing too special as an MMO imo, the world setting was pretty nice though. Don't like sub based model either so I will skip it for now or at least till the PS4 version is released.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Final Fantasy XIV Guru

Quote Originally Posted by TheNeoReaper View Post
    I've been playing since the 24th(EGA) & there are no trophies. Just in game achievements.
    They won't be implemented until tomorrow when the game is released. lol

Quote Originally Posted by cadbane1995 View Post
    wow....holy crap....there are trophies for this game haha i may get this game, since it's cheap, but we'll see.
    Its cheap but make sure you know it has a subscription fee after your first free month.

Quote Originally Posted by d0wns0uth94 View Post
    I'm not understanding how the standard $13 for 180 days works out
    Its $13 or $15 for 30 days...

Signature created by: DaRe_xLw

DIABLO 3 - Peka#2749

Inability to Acquire Platinum Trophy in FINAL FANTASY XIV for PlayStation®3

In the PlayStation®3 version of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn to be released on Aug. 27, 2013, trophy collection is supported; however, because certain trophies will not yet be attainable at the time of release, players will not be able to acquire the Platinum Trophy.
    All trophies, including the Platinum Trophy, are slated to be acquirable after Patch 2.1.

FINAL FANTASY XIV, The Lodestone | Inability to Acquire Platinum Trophy in FINAL FANTASY XIV for PlayStation®3

DON'T BLINK

Good news is, trophies are live. Bad news is, unless there is indeed an NPC (which they talked about in Early Access) that you can talk to to pop all your trophies you may have gotten during early access does not count towards your trophies now. I'm looking into this now...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

great post

DON'T BLINK

Quote Originally Posted by supersonicjc View Post
    think im going to pass on this one was never into money sucking games where you are required to pay to play I have better things to blow my money on, the big honest question is why waste a number for a mmorpg when all you do is run around and do lets face it nothing, how can they say this is a final fantasy when there isn't a plot you can follow and the trophy set says it better then that??? o well
    you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Koimia View Post
    you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
    He's from Wisconsin... Cut him some slack :-P

J/K, Being inbred is no excuse for being an ignorant sack of potatoes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12