Galak-Z: The Dimensional PAX Prime 2013 Trailer

This is a discussion on Galak-Z: The Dimensional PAX Prime 2013 Trailer within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Galak-Z: The Dimensional is a shooter that is made by indie developer 17-BIT . In Galak-Z, players will control different ...

September MotM 2013

Galak-Z: The Dimensional PAX Prime 2013 Trailer

Galak-Z: The Dimensional is a shooter that is made by indie developer 17-BIT. In Galak-Z, players will control different ships with different characters that drive them as they explore space. Players will come across a lot of enemies during their mission, so they will have to use missile salvos and even toss them into explosive obstacles.

Today with PAX Prime underway, 17-bit has released a new trailer for their game Galak-Z: The Dimensional. The last time we heard about Galak-Z was way back at Sony's E3 Press Conference where a couple of indie games were announced to be coming to the PS4. The new trailer that was released today shows off more about what the game is about. Galak-Z: The Dimensional will be out on the PS4 in 2014.

Source: GamingEverything.

Lvl 9 - Gold

HYPE AS F**K!
    Loving the art style and music, and gameplay looks pretty frenetic. Will keep my eye on this one, thanks!

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Lvl 4 - Silver

Man, I love the mix of sharp cartoony visuals, stylized 3D models, and excellent lighting on the lasers, missiles, explosions and such. Very cool, I'll keep it on my radar.
    The Jolly Green Giant
    Has a stable full of hos
    Except instead of ladies
    He pimps out potatoes

-Roast Beef