Warframe & Divekick Now PS4 Launch Titles

This is a discussion on Warframe & Divekick Now PS4 Launch Titles within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Warframe is a free-to-play cooperative third-person shooter from developer Digital Extreme . In the game you play as a member ...

September MotM 2013

Warframe & Divekick Now PS4 Launch Titles

Warframe is a free-to-play cooperative third-person shooter from developer Digital Extreme. In the game you play as a member of a faction known as the Tenno, who have been woken up. Divekick is a fighter from indie developer Iron Galaxy Studios and One True Game Studios. In Divekick, players only have two moves and they are dive and kick.

Today Sony has announced news regarding the games Warframe and Divekick. The news that has been announced is that both Warframe and Divekick have now become launch titles for the PlayStation 4. The PS4 will be launching on November 15, 2013 in North America and November 29, 2013 in Europe.

Source: Joystiq.

News Team

Makes sense seeing as they are both easily ported from PC with the PS4's architecture.

Toggle Spoiler

Kid, not loser

Every site I seen before suggested Warframe would come as a launch window title(IGN, Gamespot, Joystiq), but EVERY(and I mean every) interview I read about the devs saying Warframe on PS4 will be a launch title. Well, nice to know it's officialy official.

Can't wait been really wanting to play it.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    Every site I seen before suggested Warframe would come as a launch window title(IGN, Gamespot, Joystiq), but EVERY(and I mean every) interview I read about the devs saying Warframe on PS4 will be a launch title. Well, nice to know it's officialy official.

Can't wait been really wanting to play it.
    I've been noticing that random news sites seem to be playing it safe with announcing release dates lately. I mentioned this in the thread about inFAMOUS releasing in February, how all the news sites said the game would be out in Spring but that Jack Tretton had already said February at E3. It's kinda weird that the news sites are doing this to multiple games.

Either way, not interested in Divekick, but I'll probably be checking out Warframe at some point. My brother wants to play it, so I'll grab it whenever he gets around to getting his PS4.

Carpe Diem

Looking forward to Warframe. Hopefully Planetside 2 is also a launch title too

Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."