VVVVVV Coming to PS Vita

This is a discussion on VVVVVV Coming to PS Vita within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; VVVVVV is a 2D puzzle platformer that is made by indie developer Nicalis and Terry Cavanagh . In VVVVVV, players ...

September MotM 2013

VVVVVV Coming to PS Vita

VVVVVV is a 2D puzzle platformer that is made by indie developer Nicalis and Terry Cavanagh. In VVVVVV, players assume the role of Captain Viridian, who is lost in an alternate dimension. Captain Viridian is also looking for the missing member of his spaceship's crew. Captain Viridian will have to go through various levels to get to his crew in the game.

Today Sony has revealed a bunch of new indie games that will be coming to their consoles. One of the games that was revealed today is VVVVVV. VVVVVV will be making its way to the PlayStation Vita. The game has no set release date at this time for the Vita.

Source: PS Blog.

Kid, not loser

Pax has really been announcing a lot of indie games. Especially ones for PS4 and Vita.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Suspended

VVVVVV is a very entertaining game, so I highly recommend it (especially if you're into oldschool platformers).

That said, it's bloody short. According to my stats, I beat it in 3 hours or so. Therefore, I would only suggest getting this if it's cheap or is part of some kind of deal.

дурак

Hey look, an indie game I actually really like. Great game, really hard, and really addicting. It gets my recommendation as well.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel

PRO Member

Not hating on this game or indie games but I'm getting a bit tired of them, am I the only one who thinks Vita really needs AAA games?. It's like 9 out of 10 games for Vita are like this and again, I enjoy them, but I'd love to see a game that alone makes Vita worth buying.

100% Grizzly

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Not hating on this game or indie games but I'm getting a bit tired of them, am I the only one who thinks Vita really needs AAA games?. It's like 9 out of 10 games for Vita are like this and again, I enjoy them, but I'd love to see a game that alone makes Vita worth buying.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm getting tired of Indie re-releases and other ports for that matter too. Vita needs its own games, not ports.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Bagel_Bear View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm getting tired of Indie re-releases and other ports for that matter too. Vita needs its own games, not ports.
    Agreed nuff said.
    Sync Unison: Element of Spirits

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Vvvvvv = xxx

Youtube.com/BoneSickle Playlists for video guides with commentary for: Uncharted 3 Crushing Co-Op / Hotline Miami / Max Payne 3 / God Mode / plus much more.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    VVVVVV is a very entertaining game, so I highly recommend it (especially if you're into oldschool platformers).

That said, it's bloody short. According to my stats, I beat it in 3 hours or so. Therefore, I would only suggest getting this if it's cheap or is part of some kind of deal.
    I only remember it as "that game I paid $1 for in a humble bundle and only played once"

The only sane person here

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that Sony is letting indie games become the future for the handheld along sides with a few AAA games like Terraway and Killzone: Mercanary coming out later.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Since when has Sony cornered the market on indie games. Seems like when X Box stopped. LOve the Vita though. How about GTA V or a driving game that does not look like it's from the 80"s. I don't understand why developers have been so apprehensive about Vita game design ?