Killzone: Shadow Fall Season Pass Revealed

This is a discussion on Killzone: Shadow Fall Season Pass Revealed within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Killzone: Shadow Fall is the newest game in the series and was first revealed at Sony's PS4 announcement series back ...

September MotM 2013

Killzone: Shadow Fall Season Pass Revealed

Killzone: Shadow Fall is the newest game in the series and was first revealed at Sony's PS4 announcement series back in February. Shadow Fall is set 30 years after the events that went down in Killzone 3. The game is set on the planet on Vekta, where the ISA has allowed Helghast refugees to resettle on the planet. The problem with them living on the planet is that there is war between both the Helghast and the Vektan's. Both of these factions are divided by a large wall. The Helghast are fighting to exist, while the Vektans are fighting to survive. Killzone: Shadow Fall is made by Guerrilla Games.

Today Sony and Guerrilla Games have released new info on their upcoming and highly anticipated PS4 exclusive game, Killzone: Shadow Fall. The news that has been released today is the reveal of the games Season Pass. The Season Pass will help you save on the first six paid expansion packs for the game. The Season Pass will be priced at $20. Below are some of the many things the Season Pass will grant you.

• Online co-op expansion pack
      Focusing on team play and intense combat, the online co-op expansion pack adds a new co-operative game mode in which you and up to three online friends must survive against impossible odds. Fight waves upon waves of enemies in four new arena maps, featuring a unique leveling system and new unlocks.
    • Three online co-op map packs
      Each map pack consists of two brand-new arena maps you can play in co-op mode with your friends. Please note that these arena maps will only work with the online co-op expansion pack.
    • Two additional multiplayer expansion packs
      We’ll reveal more about these additional multiplayer expansion packs when Killzone Shadow Fall’s launch date nears. Suffice to say they’ll offer many hours of additional multiplayer thrills!

Source: PS Blog.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Dude gets QS @ 0.57

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

I thought they said KZ:SF dlc was going to be free?

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

September MotM 2013

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Multiplayer DLC yes.

This is the paid stuff "we’re also working on paid expansion packs that will further enhance your online experience."

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Just hope it doesn't get branded as P2W.

The Grand Ray Legend

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    I thought the same thing

they might do Story DLC you gotta pay for
    Sig made by Beam / Avy made by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

"the first six expansion packs"

how many will there be!?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

its wrong they even talk about dlc before the game is released. they should just put it all on the original game disk and make the whole game accessable from the start.

so by the sound of it if you pay £40 you get half a game lol yea ok i'll have 2

Lvl 5 - Silver

Will buy for sure...KZ3 is the best online in a FPS game..I play KZ3 online everyday...since I bought KZ3 in 2011 I barely was able to stop...if SF is anything like KZ3 then I know I'll play to death... and by the looks of it...it will be...btw nice trailer.I just hope those co-op DLCs will be aplit-screen as well...if not then I'm not buying them.

Toggle Spoiler