The Wolf Among Us Episode 1 Launch Trailer

This is a discussion on The Wolf Among Us Episode 1 Launch Trailer within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; The Wolf Among Us is a brand new episodic point-and-click adventure role-playing game. The Wolf Among Us is made by ...

September MotM 2013

The Wolf Among Us Episode 1 Launch Trailer

The Wolf Among Us is a brand new episodic point-and-click adventure role-playing game. The Wolf Among Us is made by Telltale Games, who made The Walking Dead Game. The Wolf Among Us puts players in the shoes of Bigby Wolf as he tries to keep other fairy tale characters safe. The Wolf Among Us is based on the Fables comic book series.

Today Telltale Games has released the launch trailer for their upcoming game, The Wolf Among Us. The game which will have its first episode launch this Friday on Xbox 360 and on PSN on October 15, 2013 in North America and most likely October 16, 2013 in Europe. The first episode which is titled "Faith" will be priced at $5. The game will also have a Season Pass, which will be priced at $20.

Source: Joystiq.
    Last edited by U.M.A._Mailman19; 10-09-2013 at 03:40 PM.

Plats-O'-War!!

Oh boy, if there's a season pass, and the game's damn good, then it'll be out on disc after all 5 (I'm assuming) seasons are released. Will wait for a retail version of this, but the game looks good. Keeping an eye on this one. Thanks buddy!

All out of bubblegum.....

I just dont want to pay $20 bucks, have weeks/months in between episodes, then see other people get some of hte episodes for free.... but the game looks so DAMN GOOD! and TWD was just amazing story telling. I love the fable graphic novels.
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Starting REORC Soon AGAIN

LMAO Mailman whats up with this "The first episode which is titled "Faith" will be priced at $5, but if you want all five episodes for free you can purchase the Season Pass for $20." How is it free if we have to pay $20? I'm a sucker for these games so I'll be looking forward to it. Thanks buddy

Sig & Avy by Dare - - - - - - - - PPS Bar by: Smashguy fellow PPS member

Made by Pancake Model

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    LMAO Mailman whats up with this "The first episode which is titled "Faith" will be priced at $5, but if you want all five episodes for free you can purchase the Season Pass for $20." How is it free if we have to pay $20? I'm a sucker for these games so I'll be looking forward to it. Thanks buddy
    He means that instead of paying $5 for each of the five episodes for a total of $25, you can get all five for $20 with the season pass.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Editor in Chief - Editorials

So keen for this. I know shortly after release the whole season will be on sale for Plus for a pittance, but I want it right now, and so I shall

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    He means that instead of paying $5 for each of the five episodes for a total of $25, you can get all five for $20 with the season pass.
    Do they have a way of trying the first one for $5, then upgrading to the season pass at no extra cost?

Walking Dead was great but I don't want to shell out for the whole lot if I end up hating the first episode..

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    The same way you get all these games for free from PS+ after paying for your PS+ subscription.

I think i may purchase this.

Sig & Avy by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 4 - Silver

I wasn't that into it, but after seeing IGN's 9/10 review of the first episode, I'm sold. I'll probably just buy the season pass like I did with Walking Dead.
    The Jolly Green Giant
    Has a stable full of hos
    Except instead of ladies
    He pimps out potatoes

-Roast Beef

Lvl 6 - Silver

I really loved the Walking Dead, so I'm really interested in seeing how The Wolf Among Us plays out
    I'll be getting the season pass for sure.

You can't insult someone who's feeling's don't get hurt.

Sig by: djunglist

Carpe Diem

When will the final episode release? I haven't got time for it if it overlaps the PS4

Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."

Galaxy beauty pirate

I've tried the demo and I'm very pleased with this game so far. Season pass for me!
    Sig by Ramon