Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Wolf Among Us Trophy List

This is a discussion on The Wolf Among Us Trophy List within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Originally Posted by 957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS See, I personally don't have a problem with release dates not being kept on time. It ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by 957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS View Post
    See, I personally don't have a problem with release dates not being kept on time. It just makes the game that much more anticipated.
    I do. TWD was supposed to be a monthly release. I believe at one point it was a month late for an episode. It just took me out of the moment of the climatic ending/choices of the previous episode. Personally, I think I will have a much better experience playing them all back to back with this one.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

One
    Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    Besides these Books of Fables, seems very similar to TWD.
    Captain Obvious strikes again.

"Oh, so you think that the darkness is your ally? You merely adopted it, I was born in it."

Bob 'n' Becca

Quote Originally Posted by 00Highway00 View Post
    I do. TWD was supposed to be a monthly release. I believe at one point it was a month late for an episode. It just took me out of the moment of the climatic ending/choices of the previous episode. Personally, I think I will have a much better experience playing them all back to back with this one.
    The thing with TWD releasing late is that while it did take some time for episode four to release, but I actually moved away from gaming for a few months around the end of last year. I started RE6, hated it and it spoiled my view on gaming. By the time I got back into the hobby, episodes four and five were both out so I got to play them through back to back.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12