Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Launch Trailer

This is a discussion on Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Launch Trailer within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is the latest entry in the Assassin's Creed series. Assassin's Creed 4 is a new ...

September MotM 2013

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Launch Trailer

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is the latest entry in the Assassin's Creed series. Assassin's Creed 4 is a new story since the Desmond story is officially over. In Assassin's Creed 4 you play as Edward Kenway, who is the grandfather of Assassin's Creed 3's Connor Kenway. Edward will have to use his set of skills to accomplish his goal in the game. Assassin's Creed 4 sees the return of naval battles in the game.Assassin's Creed 4 takes place in the West Indies during the Golden Age of Pirates. Players' will come across notorious pirates like Black Beard in the game. Player's will also be able to go on under water explorations for treasure and even go search the jungles for it as well.

Today Ubisoft has released the official launch trailer for their upcoming open world game, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. The launch trailer will help get gamers excited for the upcoming release next week for the PS3 and the release of the PS4 version. In the trailer we Edward what he does best as an assassin and this kill. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag will be out on the PS3 worldwide on October 29, 2013 and will be a launch title for the PS4.

Source: GE.

September MotM 2013

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

ehh.. AC3 kinda killed the series for me.

But I might end up getting this for PS4 as the only thing I have preordered for it now is BF4... And I'll need a non fps game to hold me over.

Sig & Avy by DaRe_xLw

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

No matter how many times I see adverts and trailers for this, it just makes me wet with excitement. Once again, to many games I want to play and not enough time . Thanks UMA

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    No matter how many times I see adverts and trailers for this, it just makes me wet with excitement. Once again, to many games I want to play and not enough time . Thanks UMA
    Umm...... Eww

Can't wait to play it. Probably wait for first couple patches to start it though. AC3 was glitchtastic day 1 and I'm sure this one will follow suit.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by 00Highway00 View Post
    Umm...... Eww

Can't wait to play it. Probably wait for first couple patches to start it though. AC3 was glitchtastic day 1 and I'm sure this one will follow suit.
    Yeah, I have a problem, especially when it comes to AC. I guess I'm just a sucker. As much as I would like to get it day 1, there are several reasons why I won't and you good sir have just added another potential reason. Why not wait a bit to see how the game pans out then get it, or is this a day 1 purchase for you?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Roo Commander

How many trailers do they want to release for this lol.

Looking forward to finally playing it.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Yeah, I have a problem, especially when it comes to AC. I guess I'm just a sucker. As much as I would like to get it day 1, there are several reasons why I won't and you good sir have just added another potential reason. Why not wait a bit to see how the game pans out then get it, or is this a day 1 purchase for you?
    I'm getting this and BF4 day 1 on ps4. More than likely be playing BF4 first. Might jump on and try out AC4 MP, but waiting on SP for reasons already stated.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 3 - Bronze

i actually can't wait for this game. looks promising. im getting it tuesday and then doing the $10 upgrade Day One for PS4