Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD PSN Release Date Announced

This is a discussion on Assassin's Creed Liberation HD PSN Release Date Announced within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; what they need to do now and is port final fantasy crisis core to ps3 in hd best psp game ...

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

what they need to do now and is port final fantasy crisis core to ps3 in hd
    best psp game ever
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

ToQ Rokugou

rather have a disc for this then the PSN but since its a Vita upgraded port im sure size wise it shouldn't be too big of a game for DL.... still rather have a physical copy. also lets hope this makes good sales so they port over the Unchated GA to the PS3

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I think I'll pass on this. I have it and got its platinum on the Vita. It's a very good game though

Rangers F.C

Not interested, I would rather have teeth pulled than play more AC at this time .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Geez.... cant Vita get one exclusive... Next is Killzone Mercenaries HD

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by supersonicjc View Post
    rather have a disc for this then the PSN but since its a Vita upgraded port im sure size wise it shouldn't be too big of a game for DL.... still rather have a physical copy. also lets hope this makes good sales so they port over the Unchated GA to the PS3

I figure the file size is going to be around 13-15 gb or more because they are also adding 15 new missions and upscaling it to HD for the big screen.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey guys and gals, I just want to put my two cents in because I know you all care so much about MY opinion so much... This game starts off slow, I put it down for almost a year. With Black Flag on the verge of release, I figured I had better get the Plat on Liberation so I would have a sense of achievement, or maybe completion, I don't know. After picking it up again, I must say that I started enjoying the game. I'm not putting it up there with Brotherhood by any means, but I have enjoyed playing it. Its not a Great game, but I think it definitely falls short of being a "turd sandwich." lol Although the further and further I progressed, the more npc's were walking through buildings.
    Besides, turd sandwiches aren't so bad if you hold the bread
    I hope this "hd" is done correctly and not a disaster like the silent hill hd collection.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12