Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trophy List

This is a discussion on Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trophy List within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; I like the name of the platinum trophy....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I like the name of the platinum trophy.

Thank you DaRe <3

Lvl 3 - Bronze

At least there doesn't seem to be any horrible collectors trophy like finding 100 feathers, flags or some other pointless thing.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    At least the lvl 55, All Rounder and Cartographer should be a trophy. But that's just me

On topic, it doesn't look too bad. Anyone who survived the grind known as Brotherhood's MP should handle this with no problem.
    I survived the Brotherhood grind, which is why i know i'm pissed off they raised it back from lvl 20 for this, because it means i have to do that crap again

Lvl 3 - Bronze

lvl 55 WOOOOO! Lol, I'm always a year behind in this series. I'll probably give AC# a look over before I get this one. I finished Revelations last December so this is the norm for me. I see the new one come out and realize I need to finish the last one beforehand haha. Well if timetable is correct for me again I'll be playing this one next Christmas lmao!!!

Lvl 4 - Silver

The last Assassins creed game that I bought was assassins creed 2. After that brotherhood, revelations and AC3 all I borrowed it from my friend. I just don't like to buy games that includes a lot of mp trophies. But looking at the mp trophies in this game, I might just get it since they are not difficult compared to the previous games.

Lvl 11 - Elite

Quote Originally Posted by DEATH775 View Post
    The last Assassins creed game that I bought was assassins creed 2. After that brotherhood, revelations and AC3 all I borrowed it from my friend. I just don't like to buy games that includes a lot of mp trophies. But looking at the mp trophies in this game, I might just get it since they are not difficult compared to the previous games.
    Actually the MP trophies on Revelations and III are a lot easier than this one

Lvl 1 - Bronze

anyone else think that the sharing is caring trophy will only be able to do on ps4 ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12