Proteus Trophy List

This is a discussion on Proteus Trophy List within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Proteus is a adventure game that is made by indie developer's Ed Key and David Kanaga. Proteus is a game ...

September MotM 2013

Proteus Trophy List

Proteus is a adventure game that is made by indie developer's Ed Key and David Kanaga. Proteus is a game where players' explore a procedurally-generated island. Proteus has a huge emphasis on the music that is in the game. Players' have no goals or challenges other than the ones they make for themselves. Proteus first released on PC and Mac via Steam on January 30, 2013. The game is all about exploration, mystery, color and sound. Proteus will be out on PS3 and Vita on October 29, 2013 in NA and October 30, 2013 in EU.

Silent and Void
    There is a thing confusedly formed, Born before heaven and earth. Silent and void It stands alone and does not change, Goes round and does not weary. It is capable of being the mother of the world, But I know not its name.

Turning Back
    Turning back is how the way moves; Weakness is the means the way employs. The myriad creatures in the world are born from Something, and Something from Nothing

The Further One Goes
    Without stirring abroad One can know the whole world. Without looking out of the window One can see the way of heaven. The further one goes The less one knows.

The Circular Ruins
    Does it exist within the heart of a stone? Did I see it when I saw all things and then forget it?

Lost Gods of Albion
    We had strayed into some region where the frontiers of some unknown world lay close about us

The Hidden Door
    We have to find the door, daddy

Beachcombing
    To see a world in a grain of sand....

Generall Historie of Plantes
    If delight may provoke men's labour, what greater delight is there than to behold the earth apparrelled with plants?

The Garden Of Forking Paths
    I dreaded walking where there was no path And pressed with cautious tread the meadow swath

Think Like a Mountain
    With tranquility, the small goes and the great comes

Unraveling the Landscape
    Some of these developed stone rows or processional walks that channelled the approach of both the dead and those wishing to commune with them.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

What the heck? Well this should be interesting.
    PS3, PS Vita, & PS4 owner. I love PlayStation!

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

its like final fantasy 13 where the discriptions made no damn sense

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

lol spanishstoat was giving away a free copy of this for EU members...

but yeah seems to make no sense

Avy by DaRe_xLw Ta-Ta Bar by Beam

Lvl 9 - Gold

This title looks like it should be worth $2.49 top based on gameplay/graphics.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    This title looks like it should be worth $2.49 top based on gameplay/graphics.
    Meh... I'd say it's worth the $5 I paid for it on Steam, honestly. I found it really enjoyable and relaxing. And the trophies add some value for it, in my opinion. But the $13.99 they first said it was going to cost was WAY TOO MUCH. Then it actually released, and they'd dropped it to $12.49, and there is a non-published PS+ discount on it, so it would only cost me $11.24. But that's still too much for something this simple. I'll wait til it's on sale or free for PS+, as it'll most likely be in a few months.

PRO Member

I wandered around for 20 minutes before my sleeping pills kicked in the other night, and I was pretty well much bored with it. I couldn't tell if the game put me to sleep or if my medication actually had kicked in so quickly.

I'll try to give it another shot, yet probably not any time soon.
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>