Metal Gear Solid V Trailer & Announcement Planned for PS4 All Access Event

This is a discussion on Metal Gear Solid V Trailer & Announcement Planned for PS4 All Access Event within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is the newest entry into the Metal Gear Solid series. Metal Gear Solid ...

September MotM 2013

Metal Gear Solid V Trailer & Announcement Planned for PS4 All Access Event

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is the newest entry into the Metal Gear Solid series. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain was first teased at last year's Video Game Awards. Then back in March at their GDC Conference revealed Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain puts players' in the shoes of Snake who is voiced by Kiefer Sutherland this time around. The game will be made by Kojima Productions.

Today Geoff Keighley confirmed that Metal Gear Solid 5 would be at the PS4 All Access Event on November 14, 2013 where there is going to be world premiere's and announcements made. He sent out a tweet saying that their would be an exclusive new trailer released and that there would also be an announcement made. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain will be releasing on the PS3 and PS4.

Geoff Keighley ✔ @geoffkeighley
    Follow

Exclusive new trailer and announcement about METAL GEAR SOLID V with @hideo_kojima_en during #PS4ALLACCESS Thursday on Spike and online.
    11:43 PM - 12 Nov 2013

Source: GE.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

We already knew about this game. I wanna hear about Fallout 4 set in Boston or something we have no idea about.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by seether98 View Post
    We already knew about this game. I wanna hear about Fallout 4 set in Boston or something we have no idea about.
    spoiler it will suck while MGS5 and phantom pain will be the ultimate godlike shit

Lvl 11 - Elite

To be clear, the trailer and announcement is about Ground Zeroes, the first part of MGSV, not The Phantom Pain.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Its a fuckin sellout multiplatfom game now...I'm eager to see kojima dealing with xbox limitations ha....MGS will never be the same again.I'm a huge MGS fan but I just cant get excited with both ground zeroes or phantom pain.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Welmosca View Post
    Its a fuckin sellout multiplatfom game now...I'm eager to see kojima dealing with xbox limitations ha....MGS will never be the same again.I'm a huge MGS fan but I just cant get excited with both ground zeroes or phantom pain.
    The technology in the systems is practically the same now…and both are better than the PS3 so the game will obviously look better than MGS4 no matter what you play it on. I don't see why you view this as such a big problem.

Writing Things

As ever, i look forward to seeing more of this/these games, i still get the feeling Kojima is winding us up about the Hayter situation and i'm wondering if the ' shocking' announcement he has is Hayter's return as Solid Snake.
    I'll be fine with MGS 5 if Dave isn't in it at all but won't shake that feeling until i actually finish the game and see no sign of him.

Sig by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbedkinpark View Post
    The technology in the systems is practically the same now…and both are better than the PS3 so the game will obviously look better than MGS4 no matter what you play it on. I don't see why you view this as such a big problem.

Of course it will have better graphics...MGS4 was released in 2008 even a PS3 only game would look better nowadays but the quality wont come as near....its impossible to beat MGS4 epicness.

Toggle Spoiler