Thief VGX 2013 Story Trailer

This is a discussion on Thief VGX 2013 Story Trailer within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Thief is back with Eidos Montreal making a reboot of the series. Thief was revealed in March 2013 when GameInformer ...

September MotM 2013

Thief VGX 2013 Story Trailer

Thief is back with Eidos Montreal making a reboot of the series. Thief was revealed in March 2013 when GameInformer first revealed the game on it's March cover. In Thief you will play as the series main protagonist in Garrett, who is a master thief that intends to steal from the rich. Garrett being the thief that he is returns to the games setting, which is only known as "The City." He returns to see that it is ruled by a tyrant called The Baron. While it is also run by a tyrant, the city is infested by a plague and the rich continue to live in good fortune, which is something Garrett plans to exploit, so it can be in his favor.

Last night at the VGX Awards, Eidos Montreal released a new trailer for their upcoming game Thief. The trailer that was released last night was a story that gave out more details about the games story. Thief will be releasing for the PS3 and PS4 on February 25, 2014 in North America and February 28, 2014 in Europe.

Source: Gameranx.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Now that is something i am looking forward to in 2014 this along with Castlevania lord of shadows 2 and Murder soul suspect so far

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Can't waitl till February 25 for this game and also Murder soul suspect 2014 is going to be a good year for the PS4 espically with the horror games coming
    Daniel Kelly

PRO Member

Along with "Watch Dogs", "Thief" is my other day-one must-buy of 2014. With every new trailer, I want this game more!
    My PS3 Plats:
    Assassin's Creed II, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Beyond: Two Souls, God of War, God of War II, Heavy
    Rain, ICO, inFAMOUS, inFAMOUS 2, L.A. Noire, Prince of Persia, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten
    Sands, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus, Sly 2:
    Band of Thieves, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves,
    Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, The Walking Dead: Season One
    My PS4 Plats:
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, inFAMOUS: Second Son, Murdered: Soul Suspect