Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Final Fantasy X HD Trophy List

This is a discussion on Final Fantasy X HD Trophy List within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; is there 2 trophies for doing 9999 damage or am I just reading it wrong...

Lvl 6 - Silver

is there 2 trophies for doing 9999 damage or am I just reading it wrong

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseclown View Post
    is there 2 trophies for doing 9999 damage or am I just reading it wrong
    The silver one is deal 99999 damage in one attack. It's just missing one 9

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

RPG Master

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    The silver one is deal 99999 damage in one attack. It's just missing one 9
    Getting 99,999 damage is really easy once you get a fully powered Celestial Weapon. The hard part is...getting a fully powered Celestial Weapon. I think Auron's or Rikku's was the easiest/quickest to fully charge.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

JINTRAy

You can only guess where I am...my mother's basement

This is going to be splendid. I'm one of those asshats that "did all this on the PS2 version" and will do it all over again.

X-2 was awesome shit. Shame so many people didn't like it...too "girly" perhaps? Lol. Great game for what it was.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    Getting 99,999 damage is really easy once you get a fully powered Celestial Weapon. The hard part is...getting a fully powered Celestial Weapon. I think Auron's or Rikku's was the easiest/quickest to fully charge.
    No doubt. By the time you can acquire one, the guy who has it will probably deal that much damage against whatever enemy you face (and if not, you can always go to Besaid and one-hit whatever shows up first on a random battle).

And it depends on who you ask. I for one think they're all easy to charge. The only Sigils and Crests I have an issue with are Wakka's because sometimes they won't show up as prizes for the tournament/league, and that involves a lot of reloading.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

RPG Master

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    No doubt. By the time you can acquire one, the guy who has it will probably deal that much damage against whatever enemy you face (and if not, you can always go to Besaid and one-hit whatever shows up first on a random battle).

And it depends on who you ask. I for one think they're all easy to charge. The only Sigils and Crests I have an issue with are Wakka's because sometimes they won't show up as prizes for the tournament/league, and that involves a lot of reloading.

Yeah, Wakka's was from the tournament. Lulu's involved the 200 lightning dodges, Tidus had that stupid Chocobo racing game and Kimahri's required the butterfly minigame in the woods area.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Lvl 7 - Gold

Auron by far is the easiest.

THATS HOW ITS DONE

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sounds like an easy plat. Did all of this back when it 1st released.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    This is going to be splendid. I'm one of those asshats that "did all this on the PS2 version" and will do it all over again.

X-2 was awesome shit. Shame so many people didn't like it...too "girly" perhaps? Lol. Great game for what it was.
    I liked X-2 as well.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    Yeah, Wakka's was from the tournament. Lulu's involved the 200 lightning dodges, Tidus had that stupid Chocobo racing game and Kimahri's required the butterfly minigame in the woods area.
    I kinda thought Kimahri's was the lightning dodges (since the spear appeared?) and butterfly Though it has been a long time since i've played this. I cannot wait to play this! This was literally my first RPG i ever played, lol.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Satiety View Post
    I kinda thought Kimahri's was the lightning dodges (since the spear appeared?) and butterfly Though it has been a long time since i've played this. I cannot wait to play this! This was literally my first RPG i ever played, lol.
    No, the Lightning Dodge mini-game is for Lulu's Crest/Sigil (can't remember which). Kimahri's Celestial Weapon does show up in the Thunder Plains, though, and you do need to complete the butterfly mini-game to acquire the Crest/Sigil.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Collecting and beating all of the monsters is going to be a pain to do again though.
    I feel like this was the reason I never finished the game back on the PS2, I just got to a point where everything slaughtered me so I just stopped. Hopefully I can finish this time around cause it was a fantastic game

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS

Tomb Raider (91%), Killzone2 (83%)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    The only one would be Master Linguist. The rest can be obtained at any other time.
    While that is partially true it is not entirely true, you can miss getting Anima and the Magus sisters as a result of missing Anima, you have to collect items in each cloister of trials which will unlock the glyphs in Anima's cloister, Bahamut's temple is the only temple you cannot revisit to collect the item as it permanently closes after a cut scene. Thus you can't get anima because you need all 6 glyphs (Valefor, Ifrit, Ixion, Shiva, Bahamut and Yojimbo. You won't get the Magus sisters because you need every Aeon (including Anima) to get them.

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by Amlaith View Post
    While that is partially true it is not entirely true, you can miss getting Anima and the Magus sisters as a result of missing Anima, you have to collect items in each cloister of trials which will unlock the glyphs in Anima's cloister, Bahamut's temple is the only temple you cannot revisit to collect the item as it permanently closes after a cut scene. Thus you can't get anima because you need all 6 glyphs (Valefor, Ifrit, Ixion, Shiva, Bahamut and Yojimbo. You won't get the Magus sisters because you need every Aeon (including Anima) to get them.
    You cannot miss Anima and the Sisters no matter what and the information you have is wrong. It's not the item that makes the glyphs glow at Baaj Temple it's the Destruction Spheres.

The D. Spheres that makes the glyphs glow are from the temples of Besaid(Valefor), Kilika(Ifrit), Djose(Ixion), Macalania(Shiva), Bevelle(Bahamut) and Zanarkand. So if you used the D. Spheres on those temple then you are all set. You cannot miss using the D. Sphere on Bevelle because if I remember correctly you will have to use the D. Sphere no matter what and there is one optional or regular treasure chest there near the Chamber of the Fayth if that's the item you are talking about.

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Oh good god, not the lightning bolts, when I first heard they were doing this I hoped there would be no lightning bolt trophy FML

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Missable Trophies

Actually yes you can miss two of the Aeons as the Macalenia temple I believe, (the ice one) if you do not get the destruction sphere item from it which is not required to complete the trial you are locked out from the temple for the remainder of the game as you have to fight a optional boss there later when you return if you choose to and after that an endless supply of guards block the door. So yes the trophy is missable if you do not get that sphere. I tried not to give any spoilers in this text for those experiencing the game for the first time

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345