The Wolf Among Us Episode 2 Red Band Trailer

This is a discussion on The Wolf Among Us Episode 2 Red Band Trailer within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; The Wolf Among Us is a brand new episodic point-and-click adventure role-playing game. The Wolf Among Us is made by ...

September MotM 2013

The Wolf Among Us Episode 2 Red Band Trailer

The Wolf Among Us is a brand new episodic point-and-click adventure role-playing game. The Wolf Among Us is made by Telltale Games, who made The Walking Dead Game and are also making Game of Thrones and Tales From the Borderlands. The Wolf Among Us puts players in the shoes of Bigby Wolf as he tries to keep other fairy tale characters safe. The Wolf Among Us is based on the Fables comic book series.

Today Telltale Games has released a new trailer for Episode 2 of The Wolf Among Us. The trailer is a red band trailer and sets players up for the events they will come across in Episode 2, which is titled "Smoke and Mirrors." Episode 2 will be releasing on PSN next week. It will be priced at $4.99 for non-pass holders and will be free for those that have the Season Pass.

Source: GE.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

For god sake whats taking so long. We already said we love the game.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by web1017 View Post
    Telltale's President Kevin Bruner made this statement a week or so ago

"The episode is looking really good (as is the rest of the season!). We are very concerned about the long delay for this episode, but this is one of those occasions where several things conspired against us (not to mention the additional delays due to the holidays). I won't dive into the details, but itís been an unusual and specific set of circumstances and we do not anticipate it happening again as we go forward with the rest of the season."
    So hopefully no more delays as the season progresses.

"Jigglypuff is the Finest"

ToQ Rokugou

Bout time I thought I almost wasted 20 getting the season pass and not seeing anything for the remaining 4 episodes cant wait to get my hands on this one next week .......... finally

Lvl 1 - Bronze

it's about damn time!! hopefully it won't take as long for The Walking Dead Season 2 episode 2. I heard a rumor that TellTale said that they wouldn't release episodes for 2 games in the same month which is a little concerning since I bought season passes for both TWAU & TWD Season 2 then I hear that TellTale will be releasing Tales from the Boderlands & a Game of Thrones game this year. I'm not positive but some sort of confirmation would be appreciated
    Last edited by darth_mabie; 01-31-2014 at 04:26 PM.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by web1017 View Post

The community already found out who the murderer was so they re-wrote the entire script.

notice how everything they put as a EP2 preview in EP1 is completely different in EP2.