Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Gameplay Trailer within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Ready to become the world's greatest detective? Well in Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments , you'll do just that. In ...

September MotM 2013

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Gameplay Trailer

Ready to become the world's greatest detective? Well in Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments, you'll do just that. In this latest entry into the detective game series, players must use their brains to solve crimes as Sherlock Holmes. The game will offer a variety of different crimes that Sherlock will have to solve, such as a murder or kidnapping. Sherlock will have to use his set of skills to solve these crimes.

Today Frogwares has released a new trailer for their game, Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments. In the trailer we see the many different ways Sherlock must use his brain to solve a crime. One of those ways being his use of deductive reasoning to figure something out. Sherlock Holmes will be solving his crimes on the PS3 and PS4 in 2014.

Source: PS Blog.

Lvl 6 - Silver

only 6 crimes, hope it wont be a short game

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

Cool; something I'll keep my eye on.

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)

Currently Playing
    `NFS Rivals [64%]
    `Diablo 3: Ultimate Ed. [64%]

Signature & Avatar
    `courtesy of DaRe_xLw

Lvl 6 - Silver

Nice! I love all those crime solving/puzzle type of games! I'm still working through The Testament of Sherlock Holmes and despite the few glitches I've experienced, It's still an awesome game. I just hope its not as as short as NCIS and CSI had been.. But I'm happy to hear that there's a new Sherlock coming out!

You can't insult someone who's feeling's don't get hurt.

Sig by: djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by xMusiicAddictx View Post
    Nice! I love all those crime solving/puzzle type of games! I'm still working through The Testament of Sherlock Holmes and despite the few glitches I've experienced, It's still an awesome game. I just hope its not as as short as NCIS and CSI had been.. But I'm happy to hear that there's a new Sherlock coming out!
    Might want to check out 'The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief'. Didn't seem to get a lot of attention when it released a week or two ago on PSN.

PRO Member

Did they just give away the ending of one of the cases?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Looks pretty good. I wish there were more detective games out there. I loved L.A Noire.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I seriously love games on solving crime and murder like Condemned 2 bloodshot and L.A Noire. I will definitely be keeping my eye on this one.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Bardas View Post
    Did they just give away the ending of one of the cases?
    I dont think so. I've read an article that you can actually arrest the wrong person. so its your decision based on the evidence you collected. Kidna like L.A. Noire.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss