Stealth Inc. Ultimate Edition Announced for PS4

This is a discussion on Stealth Inc. Ultimate Edition Announced for PS4 within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Stealth Inc. Ultimate Edition is a port of the game Stealth Inc.: A Clone in the Dark, which released for ...

September MotM 2013

Stealth Inc. Ultimate Edition Announced for PS4

Stealth Inc. Ultimate Edition is a port of the game Stealth Inc.: A Clone in the Dark, which released for the PS3 and Vita last year. In Stealth Inc. players' will have to go through various levels by sneaking through them. The game has about 28 levels for you to go through and you can go through levels that were made in the in-game level editor.

Today Curve Studios has announced that they are bringing Stealth Inc. over to the PlayStation 4. The game will be coming to the console as the Stealth Inc. Ultimate Edition. The Ultimate Edition will include both of the DLC's that released for the game. Stealth Inc. will be sneaking its way onto the PS4 next month. Curve Studios will be revealing four more games this month.

Source: IGN.

Carpe Diem

PS+ title? I know I got the PS3 version free on +

Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."

You Know You Love Me

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    PS+ title? I know I got the PS3 version free on +
    Confirmed no cross-buy, so you'll have to repurchase. Curve have suggested that they're looking into a discount for those who already own it on PS3 or Vita.

Winter Is Coming

Just started playing this on the Vita seeing as I got it free on ps+ and its actually a lot more fun than I thought it'd be
    Shame I don't have a ps4 yet

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

PRO Member

Was this any good? Lost interest in it when it turned from Stealth Bastard to Stealth Incorporated...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Was this any good? Lost interest in it when it turned from Stealth Bastard to Stealth Incorporated...
    That was only because of Sony's naming and content standards. Don't let that stand in the way of a great gaming experience.

Stacking - Machinarium - Hell Yeah - Cuboid - Critter Crunch - Thomas Was Alone - Contrast