Sacred 3 Launching on PS3 Summer 2014

This is a discussion on Sacred 3 Launching on PS3 Summer 2014 within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; From game publisher and developer Deep Silver, comes the third installment in the Sacred franchise, Sacred 3 . The game ...

KCCO!

Sacred 3 Launching on PS3 Summer 2014

From game publisher and developer Deep Silver, comes the third installment in the Sacred franchise, Sacred 3. The game is going to be a cooperative action RPG featuring five classes. Co-op play is going to be two-player local "couch co-op" or four-player online co-op.
    blankline
    blankline

Deep Silver brand manager Remy van Leeuwen remarks that bringing a fresh co-operative experience was pivotal to the development of the game.

The paramount development goal for Sacred 3 has been to create a seamless online and offline co-op experience. By creating a game built around the central concept of co-op gameplay, we're expanding the series to new audiences without compromising the rich lore and fantasy of the Sacred universe.
    Deep Silver purchased the rights to the Sacred franchise from developer Ascaron Entertainment in 2009.

While there's no specific release date, Sacred 3 is tentatively set to launch Summer, 2014.

Source: CVG.
    Last edited by Hitman; 02-21-2014 at 07:23 AM.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

This is exciting news can't wait to see more about this

All That Jazz

Really enjoyed Sacred 2, just couldn't dedicate the hours needed for the plat. Hoping the new one will be just as enjoyable, even if it's mainly a Diablo clone. Quest, loot, level, repeat always works for me.
    = 35 - Assassin's Creed II, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Bioshock 2, Borderlands, DC Universe Online, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Far Cry 3, InFamous, InFamous 2, InFamous: Second Son, Just Cause 2, KOA: Reckoning, L.A. Noire, Lego Batman 2, Lego Pirates, Mirror's Edge, Motorstorm: Apocalypse, Okami HD, PGA Tour 10, PGA Tour 12, R&C Collection ( x3), R&C: ACIT, Skyrim, Sleeping Dogs, Sly Collection ( x3), Smart As..., The Saboteur, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Trine, Trine 2

PSN Downloads at 100% - 32

Lvl 9 - Gold

I loved Sacred 2, but with so much to do i didn't get far enough. Love the games so I can't wait for the 3rd installment!!
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Rumor waaaaay back about a Vita version. Wish it wasn't a false rumor, but I like Diablo III on PS3, so may give this a shot.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm one of the few who loved Sacred 2 I feel so this excites me.

PRO Trophy Hunter

I haven't played any Sacred game series before and I'll probably buy Sacred 2: Fallen Angel game before buy Sacred 3.

My Checklist - Trophy Hunting Missions [CLICK THIS BANNER] Checklist Updated:
    Posted My Recent Purchase
    7/25/14

Posted Weekly Report
    7/26/14

Posted Mission Accomplished
    7/28/14

Editor in Chief - Editorials

I'm actually very excited for this. Not because I'm a fan of the Sacred series (I've never played one before), but simply because it features (and flaunts) couch co-op, and that's a rare thing nowadays.