Indie Sci-fi Title forma.8 Coming to PS4 and PS Vita

This is a discussion on Indie Sci-fi Title forma.8 Coming to PS4 and PS Vita within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Indie developer MixedBag is working on a game two years in the making, forma.8 . forma.8 is an action-adventure game ...

KCCO!

Indie Sci-fi Title forma.8 Coming to PS4 and PS Vita

Indie developer MixedBag is working on a game two years in the making, forma.8. forma.8 is an action-adventure game that follows the classic Metroidvania formula.

In the distant future a small exploration probe, forma.8, is stranded alone ... on an alien planet. it was parted from its companions ... and has a life or death mission to accomplish: it must find and recover a powerful energy source deep under the surface before its too late.
    You take on the role of forma.8 and explore the plant, dealing with its hostile natives, searching for clues to unravel the story. The game has no verbal coummunication, rather, everything is conveyed to the player via images, sounds, or gameplay itself.

Physics will apparently play a huge role in the game.
    Physics is a big part of forma.8, too; everything in the world is physics based, with plants, ropes, liquids, enemies, rocks, and all the moving elements interacting and reacting in a realistic way, offering unexpected twists to the game.
    From a technical standpoint, the game will be visually-brilliant. Everything was rendered at the highest resolution possible, resulting in no pixels, only smooth lines. The game will look stunning at 1080p, and will run at 60 fps. The soundtrack is being dome by Qubit.

TL;DR version -
    •an expansive world
    •everything is physics based
    •exploration
    •puzzles
    •secrets to uncover
    •an intriguing and mysterious story
    •lots of enemies
    •lots of BIG enemies
    •some even BIGGER enemies
    •...and all the power-ups you need to take care of them and to avoid all the nasty stuff you’ll face on a remote, alien planet
    •60 frames per second of superfluid action
    Source: US Playstation Blog

дурак

I'm intrigued most highly, newman.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel

PRO Member

sounds very ambitious to be an indie game, looking forward to see the first trailer.