Ubisoft Reveals Child of Light Deluxe Edition

This is a discussion on Ubisoft Reveals Child of Light Deluxe Edition within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Ubisoft has revealed the contents of the Deluxe Edition of the upcoming turn-based RPG, Child of Light , which you ...

KCCO!

Ubisoft Reveals Child of Light Deluxe Edition

Ubisoft has revealed the contents of the Deluxe Edition of the upcoming turn-based RPG, Child of Light, which you can now pre-order if you live in Europe, The Middle East, and Africa. The news of the Deluxe Edition coincides with the release of a coop trailer.

Here's the trailer.

The deluxe edition contains:
    • Additional bonus in-game content
    • An extra character
    • A pack of collectibles
    • An A2-sized poster
    • A 24-page art book
    • A key ring in the shape of Igniculus, guide and light source to main character Aurora

Ubisoft seems to suggest that there will be physical versions of the Deluxe Edition that will be available only for PC, PS3, and PS4 and that the PlayStation versions will feature a cross-buy option, which means that you’ll be able to acquire the game for both platforms at no additional cost.

There’s no information whether the Deluxe Edition will be available outside of the aforementioned territories as of yet.

Child of Light is set to release on April 30, 2014 with a price tag of UK£12 / US$15.

Source: IGN.

Galaxy beauty pirate

Sweet!!! I wonder what the price of that deluxe edition will be though..
    Sig by Ramon

Lvl 4 - Silver

Wow the price is really cheap. Looks like I need to finish up my games before getting this.

Lvl 8 - Gold

That is kind of bizarre. A physical Collector's Edition for a digital-only game. Very cool, though. If this comes to the US, will almost definitely pick it up. If not... well damn. But I'll be buying the game either way.
    Last edited by AizawaYuuichi; 03-20-2014 at 05:03 PM.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I'm buying this game for sure, cause i love TBS-games, but i don't need the collectors edition

La Mano de Dios

Oh man... I told myself that The Last of Us was going to be the last game I buy at least till I get my backlog down: I was wrong