inFAMOUS: Second Son Helps Boost PS4 Sales in the UK

This is a discussion on inFAMOUS: Second Son Helps Boost PS4 Sales in the UK within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Sucker Punch's highly-anticipated PlayStation exclusive, inFAMOUS: Second Son , has reportedly helped boost PS4 sales across the UK. Even amidst ...

KCCO!

inFAMOUS: Second Son Helps Boost PS4 Sales in the UK

Sucker Punch's highly-anticipated PlayStation exclusive, inFAMOUS: Second Son, has reportedly helped boost PS4 sales across the UK. Even amidst PS4 shortages, it is believed that Sony had a reserve stock of PS4's available to release concurrently with the release of Second Son. PS4 UK sales jumped 104% coinciding with the release of the possible Game of the Year contender.

To no one's surprise, as far as game sales goes, Second Son claimed the #1 spot, beating out recent titles such as Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes, Dark Souls 2, and even the XBox One heavy hitter, Titanfall.

Source: CVG, Joystiq.
    Last edited by Vettes; 03-25-2014 at 12:31 PM.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Of course Second Son was going to beat them out and it just came out on Friday

Platinum Dohvakiin

PS4 are hard to come by these days. Pretty much every store around here is either out or when they do get one in. It's not there long. I'm just hoping I can get my hands on one by the time Watch Dogs comes out.
    Side Note: I must be one of the few Playstation owners who never really cared all that much for the inFAMOUS series.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:
    Yakuza: Dead Souls & Dynasty Warriors 7

I'm the Oogie Boogie Man

To see Second Son make such a boost to sales within just a few days is amazing. It hasn't even been out a full week.

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I played the last two Infamous games. First one was OK and had to put it down. Second one was really fun. This third one is a major improvement. Happy about the sales!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by platzreign View Post
    PS4 are hard to come by these days. Pretty much every store around here is either out or when they do get one in. It's not there long. I'm just hoping I can get my hands on one by the time Watch Dogs comes out.
    Side Note: I must be one of the few Playstation owners who never really cared all that much for the inFAMOUS series.
    Maybe its because I live in Maine but there are plenty up here. Walmart had 4 yesterday when I went there.

Sig by JakeSS14