EU PlayStation+ for April

This is a discussion on EU PlayStation+ for April within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; As it turns out, the rumored EU PlayStation+ content for April was correct. PlayStation Plus is proud to present some ...

KCCO!

EU PlayStation+ for April

As it turns out, the rumored EU PlayStation+ content for April was correct.

PlayStation Plus
    is proud to present some huge titles coming your way this April including a day one exclusive on PS4, epic battles on the pitch and a master thief in some sneaky adventures.

[top]New on PlayStation 4:

First up for all of you with a PS4, I’m sure you will be very excited to welcome Mercenary Kings to the PlayStation family. In this frantic 2D action game, you are part of the Mercenary Kings, the most skilled team of warriors-for-hire on Earth, but when your comrades have fallen and the fearsome forces of CLAW have seized an island-wide top secret laboratory base, you must do what it takes to stop them.
    But you’re not going in unprepared! You have a crew of rogue geniuses in tow, and can craft and customize a massive area of weapons and armour. Whether it’s solo or with friends, move out, cut down CLAW and save the world!

[top]New on PlayStation 3:

On PS3 this month, it’s time to step into the feet of your favourite players and take on the best in the world in the latest iteration of Konami’s classic football franchise Pro Evolution Soccer.
    In Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 the ball is the focus, offering new levels of control and fundamentally changing play. Konami’s celebrated Fox Engine offers stunning detail and combined with a new football system offers improvements at every level. Other key features include the M.A.S.S physics engine, which makes every tussle unique and true-to-life, plus new animation tech and emotion mapping of players, teams and fans.

Next up, join master thief Sly Cooper on an adventure through the ages in Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. The story goes that a time-travelling villain is scouring the past to pinch the Cooper clan’s biggest burgling secrets. Can Sly thwart the cunning crook before his family’s legacy is lost forever?
    Don’t forget this title supports Cross Buy, Cross Play and Cross Save so you can access it on both your PS3 and PS Vita to ensure you keep up with Sly’s sneaky antics on the move!

[top]New on PS Vita:

First up on PS Vita this month comes a high octane top-down shooter that’s attracted massive acclaim since its launch last year. Set in an alternative 1989, Cross Buy-enabled Hotline Miami finds you assuming the role of a mysterious antihero on a murderous rampage against the shady underworld at the behest of voices on your answering machine. Rely on your wits to choreograph your way through seemingly impossible situations as you constantly find yourself outnumbered by vicious enemies.

Finally it’s time to get on your bike with pocket racing gem MotoGP 13. This adrenaline fuelled experience allows you to step into the shoes of a rider in career mode challenging you to rise from your Moto 3 wildcard entry to take on the very best in the MotoGP championship covering every racer of the season. If that isn’t enough then take on your friends in multiplayer. Whether you go it alone or with friends I’m sure you will love it!

[top]In summary

Leaving PS Plus on 2nd April:
    Entering PS Plus on 2nd April:
    Don’t miss out! Make sure add any of the games scheduled to leave the service to your download list now to ensure you get to play them!
    Not a PlayStation Plus member? Then join today from just 5.49/€6.99 per month. To find out more visit our PlayStation Plus site.

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store.

Source: EU PS Blog

Thanks to GHO5T for the tip.
    Last edited by Hitman; 04-01-2014 at 10:05 AM.

La Mano de Dios

Paling in comparison with April's updates in US PSN+ ... I was hoping for a better month.

Thanks for the info!

PRO Member

Double plat with Sly Cooper, sweet.

Also looking at the trophies, PES 14 and MGP13 look rather easy, are they?.

Quote Originally Posted by godhand2k View Post
    Paling in comparison with April's updates in US PSN+ ... I was hoping for a better month.

Thanks for the info!
    We did get Arkham City already a long while ago though.

Change is good

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Double plat with Sly Cooper, sweet..
    Good luck putting up with that shit twice.

La Mano de Dios

Quote Originally Posted by Luckay View Post
    Good luck putting up with that shit twice.
    You just have to play once and then synch

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PS4 titles still suck. You charge 50 dollar's for your playstation plus package in return you told gamers they would get one free PS4 game per month and your releasing crap. Dead Nation I can understand but the rest of these titles you are releasing just sucks. How about give us a NBA game or something that is like 20 or 30 dollars at gamestop. Stop giving us these indie games that my 3 year old brother won't even play. Just my thoughts were is your Drive Club and all that at that was suppose to be ready when the system released. -_- And how about create some themes for the PS4. Yeah I know this system isn't been out long but I'm sure you have tons of people that could be doing something different you charge out the butt for this system and it is pretty much a investment on what is to hopefully come. All I have to say about it
    Voodoo Child

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo_Child_187 View Post
    rant rant rant
    What do you expect. AAA titles? I hear a lot of complaints about the lack of PS4 titles in PS+. Guess they can't put bigger titles in right now as most of them just hit the stores maybe? Do you have PS3? Start playing those + games. I guess I made the right choice in not purchasing a PS4 already. And if you think $50 is too much for everything we get monthly you might be better off to unsubscribe.

Working on: The next platinum trophy!

Editor in Chief - Editorials

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo_Child_187 View Post
    PS4 titles still suck. You charge 50 dollar's for your playstation plus package in return you told gamers they would get one free PS4 game per month and your releasing crap. Dead Nation I can understand but the rest of these titles you are releasing just sucks. How about give us a NBA game or something that is like 20 or 30 dollars at gamestop. Stop giving us these indie games that my 3 year old brother won't even play. Just my thoughts were is your Drive Club and all that at that was suppose to be ready when the system released. -_- And how about create some themes for the PS4. Yeah I know this system isn't been out long but I'm sure you have tons of people that could be doing something different you charge out the butt for this system and it is pretty much a investment on what is to hopefully come. All I have to say about it
    ...You do know that we're not Sony, right?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Totally echo the PS4 dissapointment, where are all these big titles we were promised? The console has been available for purchase for 6/7 months now and we still only have just over 20 retail games...Even the PSN releases haven't exactly been fluid and brimming with choice. I'm still playing my PS3 more than my PS4, which I absolutely didn't expect by now.

Check out my trophy blog! - http://simplysupreme1.blogspot.co.uk/
    Last Updated 24/7/2014

Lvl 6 - Silver

DAMNIT!! Just bought Sly Cooper exactly one week ago...
    ah, well, too bad, i wish everyone lots of fun with the game. It's a gem.

Lvl 4 - Silver

With regards to the PS4 bi***ing above. Don't by next gen consoles on release. There is no point, unless, your the kinda person that wants to play CoD on next gen 15 hours a day then know yourself out. Thought people would have learnt this by now.

On topic. More free games to add to my collections. Not the best list but nothing I already own in there so its a win for me.
    THE NOOSH
    BABAGANOOSH08

Lvl 2 - Bronze

So Sly Cooper Thieves in Times is cross buy? Can i play it with my Vita, or just only PS3?

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by lizzyth View Post
    So Sly Cooper Thieves in Times is cross buy? Can i play it with my Vita, or just only PS3?
    Like it says on the list, it's cross buy, in other words, you can play on both.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Like i said elsewhere. a free copy of PES 2014 alone is worth more to me than all the games given out this year, i'd deeply regretted not buying it for the first time in 13 years and plumping for FIFA just because it was the only footy game on next gen.

I also don't get the whining about PS4 free titles. I'd rank Resogun, Don't Starve and Outlast as some of the better games on the console and they were all brand new to it when they became free. I will always prefer good quality free games over getting middling ones just because they cost 50. Seems the blinkers are on where indie titles are concerned for some.
    Credit to the awesome ERICVOLTAGE for that. ^

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by wcamicase View Post
    Like it says on the list, it's cross buy, in other words, you can play on both.
    Thanks a lot

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Still looking forward to Sly Cooper, and to those of you that haven't played Hotline Miami, this would be a prime opportunity to do just that! Absolutely fantastic, retro, old school game.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist