The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 3 Release Date

This is a discussion on The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 3 Release Date within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; It's a good thing fans of Telltale's hit adaption of The Walking Dead are a patient bunch... After each subsequent ...

News Team

The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 3 Release Date

It's a good thing fans of Telltale's hit adaption of The Walking Dead are a patient bunch... After each subsequent episode release, a multi-month wait occurs before the next drop. The wait is nearly over, as Episode 3 is right around the corner.

Episode 3, "In Harm's Way" will release on PC, Mac, and PS3 (NA only) on May 13, X360 and EU PS3 on May 14, and iOS on May 15. If you simply can't wait any longer, perhaps a debut trailer will hold you over.

Source: IGN

Lvl 6 - Silver

i'm even more patient, i will wait 'till all episodes are out and a pricedrop...

She Got Me Up All Night

Quote Originally Posted by _RiCaRdO_ View Post
    i'm even more patient, i will wait 'till all episodes are out and a pricedrop...
    Probably your best bet as when episode releases you already forgot what has happened and what choices you made up to that point.

News Team

Quote Originally Posted by _RiCaRdO_ View Post
    Well I bought the season pass when it was on sale for about $9, so now I'm just waiting to experience it all at once.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 2 - Bronze

The time they take is ridiculous ! why the just dont make a complete game then every week release an episode .

Perfecting since 1996

Just like everybody else I wish they released these a tad bit closer together

Although I do enjoy getting The Walking Dead one month and Wolf Among Us the next

Sig by Bladia

Lvl 3 - Bronze

About time.

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

First of all, this is great news. The 3rd episode is something I've been waiting for a while on and I'm glad it's almost here.

With that being said, I think TT needs to do a better job at releasing episodic content. I am fully aware of the myriad of things they have to worry about when releasing content on such a regular basis, but they opted for this business plan and need to do a better job at it. Especially given the size of their team and the ever increasing number of projects they're undertaking. They are the victims of their own success, and don't get me started on the poor technical integrity of their games. All in all, I love their games, but their management of resources and timelines needs to be a lot better. Either that or decide to release full-game content all at once, since it sounds many people are opting to do that anyway.

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)

Currently Playing
    `Saints Row IV [8%]

Signature & Avatar
    `courtesy of DaRe_xLw

JE9
    Lvl 3 - Bronze

No I'm just going to hope I'll have the time. Start of the summer always slams me at work.