Nordic Games, former Vigil devs, in talks about Darksiders 3

This is a discussion on Nordic Games, former Vigil devs, in talks about Darksiders 3 within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Nordic Games has been having discussions regarding possibly doing adding installment to the Darksiders franchise. They've been talking to with ...

KCCO!

Nordic Games, former Vigil devs, in talks about Darksiders 3

Nordic Games has been having discussions regarding possibly doing adding installment to the Darksiders franchise. They've been talking to with former Vigil developers about creating "a future for the series."

The company isn't ready, by any means, to announce that a game will be developed before they put together a team for the project.

With regards to Darksiders 3: of course we've always been busy in the background, talking to a lot of former team members about a continuation of the series, but we are not ready to announce anything officially.

[We] will not settle for second-best solutions. Before we can say something about the 'how' and 'when' of publishing/financing the sequel is concerned, we are still busy in properly figuring out the 'who' part of this large-scale project.
    Former Vigil Games creative director Joe Madureira says that Nordic seems committed to the series. Nordic acquired the rights to the Darksiders franchise as part of THQ's bankruptcy sale in April of last year. Nordic Games CEO said that they were approached by several companies wanting to continue the franchise, but they were in no rush to commit to any of them since they had no desire to put out "a shitty sequel."

Source: CVG.

Mr. 70 Plats

I hope there's a Darksiders 3. I mean, who wouldn't play a game series that's based off of the legendary 4 horsemen?

Lvl 8 - Gold

I thoroughly enjoyed both of the Darksiders games we got. If they were to manage to make and release a third game, I would be there Day One to purchase it. No joke.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I still haven't gotten around to playing the 2nd one, even though I own it. Had a good time with the first one though, and I'd love to see this series continue. I'll have to give Darksiders II a go soon.
    The Jolly Green Giant
    Has a stable full of hos
    Except instead of ladies
    He pimps out potatoes

-Roast Beef

She Got Me Up All Night

I want to play but better yet I want to work on it!!!!

Lvl 4 - Silver

The first one the combat got tedious really fast, but the 2nd one oh my what a surprise it was totally awesome. If only there were more kinds of weapons and not too much collectible. Hope the 3rd one would be the best in the series.

Renegade Time Lord

Well the original plan for Darksiders 3 was all 4 Horsemen at the same time. So here is hoping.
    Just one question. Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?

Avatar, Signature and Banner by Bladia. Thank You!