The Last of Us Remastered Bundle Unveiled, 60 FPS Confirmed

This is a discussion on The Last of Us Remastered Bundle Unveiled, 60 FPS Confirmed within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Sony is pleased to confirm that they will be releasing a PS4 bundle for The Last of Us Remastered in ...

Gods Reign

The Last of Us Remastered Bundle Unveiled, 60 FPS Confirmed

Sony is pleased to confirm that they will be releasing a PS4 bundle for The Last of Us Remastered in Europe.

Also, Naughty Dog has finally achieved the target they set for themselves for The Last of Us: Remastered. The development team achieved their target of 60 FPS, as per the details coming out from Bruce Straley and Neil Druckmann (these guys need no introduction).

It has a €429.99 RRP and will include the following:

• The Last of Us Remastered
    • PlayStation 4
    • DualShock 4
    Source: EU Playstation Blog

Last edited by Ghost; 06-27-2014 at 01:45 PM.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I don't really think this bundle is as smart as the Destiny bundle (not sure if Europe is getting that one too, but in America we are). Anyone who has a PS3 and wanted to play LoU likely has, and won't take the system plunge for a remastered version of a game they already have. This bundle is good for getting people who only had 360s to switch though. Don't get me wrong it's still a good deal for people who do want the PS4 and TLoU, but I feel this won't be as cost effective for Sony as the Destiny bundle or a MGSV Phantom Pain bundle will be.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbedkinpark View Post
    This bundle is good for getting people who only had 360s to switch though.
    Yuppers. That's the main target audience along with those that skipped last gen for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbedkinpark View Post
    this won't be as cost effective for Sony as the Destiny bundle or a MGSV Phantom Pain bundle will be.
    I would think this would be the most cost effective out of the three you listed - the other bundles will take a hit because Activision / Konami will be taking a cut respectively, while Sony will be keeping 100% of the sale since they published TLOU.
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

Lvl 7 - Gold

I don't care if I already have it on PS3. I'm still gonna get it on PS4 and I'm sure I won't be the only one.

ToQ Rokugou

ll I have this already on the PS3 with the season pass so im not sure this would be worth getting unless there is extra stuff on this version that isn't already on the 1 I have, altho I am looking to make my PS4 library grow since I don't have much on there now

Plat Bar By Knucklesmash (finally stable)

INTJ

why does it take a ps3 game to get 1080p 60fps on a new console.

PRO Member

Apparently it takes Naughty Dog.

I make lego out of you!

Quote Originally Posted by warpsmith View Post
    Apparently it takes Naughty Dog.
    There's only one thing that's naughty here & that's your sexy sig
    Making plat cards

I make lego out of you!

Quote Originally Posted by supersonicjc View Post
    ll I have this already on the PS3 with the season pass so im not sure this would be worth getting unless there is extra stuff on this version that isn't already on the 1 I have, altho I am looking to make my PS4 library grow since I don't have much on there now
    You get 1080@60 FPS which the PlayStation 3 version lacked 720@30 FPS (60 FPS) results in a smoother gameplay experience, Well worth your money again sonic and comes with all downloadable content as well
    Making plat cards

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I bought TLOU last year and never played it on the PS3, so I sold it in order to get it for the PS4 when it came out. There will be plenty of people buying this bundle to play TLOU as their first PS4 game. A Destiny bundle still makes sense, but it also makes sense to release a TLOU bundle too.

Check out my trophy blog! - http://simplysupreme1.blogspot.co.uk/
    Last Updated 6/8/2014

PRO Member

Thanks :-). Gotta mention, my secondary PSN character in GTAO is NaughtyEllie, because I love Naughty Dog and Ellie, but people misunderstand her name and 'friend' her every 5 minutes, haha.

Grandmasterpiece

Never played it on PS3, so I'll be getting it for PS4! Already have a PS4 though, so just the game for me

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel! Vote on my Playstation Grandmasterpiece HERE!