FIFA 15: Incredible Visuals Video

This is a discussion on FIFA 15: Incredible Visuals Video within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; EA SPORTS has started a gameplay series for FIFA 15 and the first video details improved visuals. Nick Channon, Sr. ...

Autumn Leaves

FIFA 15: Incredible Visuals Video

EA SPORTS has started a gameplay series for FIFA 15 and the first video details improved visuals. Nick Channon, Sr. Producer of FIFA 15, narrates the trailer and discusses the advancement in player faces, character models, lighting, and kits moving realistically and getting dirty as the game progresses.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Already thought the FIFA 14 graphics were amazing, hard to believe these actually look like they're gonna be better, but they do.

Check out my trophy blog! - http://simplysupreme1.blogspot.co.uk/
    Last Updated 6/8/2014

Carpe Diem

Won't mean much if the A.I. is still wank and career mode isn't given some needy attention.

Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    Won't mean much if the A.I. is still wank and career mode isn't given some needy attention.

indeed, The A.I., and its overused scripting that screwed you out of results for shits n' giggles, needs addressing. These trailers rarely show how the game actually plays or looks either.

Last years PS4 version had a lot going for it in terms of creating a great atmosphere and feel, but it was a step back in basic gameplay terms.