Ubisoft Quebec to Take Lead on New Assassin's Creed

This is a discussion on Ubisoft Quebec to Take Lead on New Assassin's Creed within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Although Ubisoft Quebec has had their hand in previous Assassin's Creed games, such as Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Assassin's Creed ...

KCCO!

Ubisoft Quebec to Take Lead on New Assassin's Creed

Although Ubisoft Quebec has had their hand in previous Assassin's Creed games, such as Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Assassin's Creed III, it's been mostly Ubisoft Montreal at the helm. However, Ubisoft Montreal is handing the reigns over to Ubisoft Quebec for the new Assassin's Creed.

Ubisoft Quebec has grown over the years, and will move to a new location in 2016, as well as hire an additional 50 people to expand on it's already 350-person staff. This will help to ensure that the studio is ready to produce next-gen triple-A games.

Yes, there will be stuff that we learn as we go, but the bottom line is that every one is super happy and honoured to do it. This a studio which slowly but surely built up a great foundation. We have around 350 people, which compared to Montreal is small, but is actually pretty large. Now is the time that we're ready to take on some heat and take the leadership on a big game. We feel like the team here is more than ready. We're passionate and excited to take on the leadership of this game and it's an ambition the team has had since its foundation.

Source: CVG.
    Last edited by Vettes; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:36 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Well,well for once my country does something awesome Assassin creed not really my game but i do admit it has a nice fanbase and are excellent game!

PRO Member

So they're not doing the unannounced PS3 game, I wonder when they'll reveal that one, I'm assuming it's not being released along with Unity.