Got some Playstation news? Post here

This is a discussion on Got some Playstation news? Post here within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; In this thread, you will need to post: Type of news Link to news story Possible date (so we know ...

Trophy Guide Kitten

Got some Playstation news? Post here

In this thread, you will need to post:

• Type of news
    • Link to news story
    • Possible date (so we know its not OLD)
    We are always looking for new information about:
    • New games and DLC add-ons that include trophies,
    • When trophy patches are released.
    • New trophy lists for games and DLC add-ons
    • Firmware updates.
    Thank You!

The News Team will take the news you post and make it official news if it's actual news. They will post it and put it on the home page.

Any spam in this thread will result in a personal smacking by me

K? Thanks
    Last edited by Compalicious; 07-08-2014 at 10:45 AM.
    K? Thanks

Forget I Was Ever Here

It is time for me to go underground

Forget I Was Ever Here

Horizon Zero Dawn not to have MP feature
    DigitalTrends

Forget I Was Ever Here

Resident Evil 0 Review
    Gamespot

News

Lvl 9 - Gold

PS3/PS Vita current updates (4.78 and 3.57 respectively) are live and mandatory before online is accessable, and all they do is remove Facebook features, which to me is bullshit.
    Source: PS3 Update 4.78 & PS Vita Update 3.57 Are Live, Only Remove Facebook Features

New Season New Sentai

Regarding the Mighty No. 9 release | "Mighty No. 9" Official Site delayed again, 1/22/16 was to launch on 2/9/16 now set for hopefully before summer
    Last edited by kidson2004; 01-26-2016 at 01:07 AM. Reason: kidson2004 to the rescue!!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Fallout 4's Season Pass will be raised to $49.99 on March 1st. It's currently at $29.99 and will remain so for those who haven't purchased it yet until the end of this month. Bethesda has unveiled new plans for Fallout 4 DLC, hinting at something along the lines of Evolve's 2nd season pass, though only the 2nd series of DLC would be coming from that, not an extra price tag. People who have already purchased the season pass will also get access to all DLC as it becomes available like normal.
    Fallout 4 DLC Gives You Your Own Customizable Robot Bro
    Last edited by kidson2004; 02-18-2016 at 02:01 AM. Reason: kidson2004 hurries to the scene!!

Lvl 9 - Gold

this probably got posted already, but i just found out about it now and haven't seen anything about it.

Black Ops II platinum unobtainable as of 12/24/2015. Activision and Treyarch have shifted focus completely on Black Ops III's Arena mode. The trophy "Big Leagues" is now unobtainable, since League Play is no longer fully playable. While League Play can still be selected in the multiplayer menu and matches can be played in it, all games are considered "Preseason" games, and you cannot actually get a rank/division. The trophy requires you to get ranked in a division, and then play 5 games.

The question on patching the trophy requirements to be just "Play 5 games in League Play mode", which would allow Preseason games to count towards the trophy, but Activision's official Twitter claimed that as of 1/4/2016 there is no information on whether or not anything will be done to allow this trophy to be obtainable again.

Anyone who got this trophy with a timestamp after 12/24/2015 is having their accounts flagged and banned from Black Ops II, with some being banned from PSN.

Source: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Source: https://twitter.com/mace_vindu/statu...64804400185344
    Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Trophies/co..._unobtainable/

New Season New Sentai

hope this is finally true, found today on there official site, with what they claim is the no longer gonna be delayed release date world wide, not holding my breath until the 21st of june tho

Mighty No. 9 ‚Äď Goes Gold! | "Mighty No. 9" Official Site

Lvl 10 - Platinum

PLAYSTATION PLUS IGC Games for October 2016:

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016...n-4th-october/

Hey PlayStation Plus fans, we hope to help you get in the Halloween spirit with the line-up for October.
    First up, we have Resident Evil. What better way to get excited about Halloween and the upcoming Resident Evil VII than by going back to the original game in the series? This year Capcom is celebrating the 20th anniversary of the franchise, and this remastered HD version is the perfect way to enjoy the game that started it all. So whether you are getting reacquainted with old friends Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine, or trying the series out for the first time, get ready to learn the secrets of the mansion that lies on the outskirts of Raccoon City.
    Next up is Transformers: Devastation. Drawing on the talents from the original Transformers TV series for the story and voice work, the game should feel pleasantly familiar to fans. Fabled developer PlatinumGames also delivers a fun and rewarding combat system with their signature fast-paced action. With your choice of five Autobots, get in there and battle against the Decepticons and Insecticons to save earth from Megatronís evil plans.
    Hereís the full line-up, available for download on 4th October: