DICE Announces “Battlefest,” A Month-Long Battlefield 4 Festival

This is a discussion on DICE Announces “Battlefest,” A Month-Long Battlefield 4 Festival within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Developer DICE has announced Battlefest, a month-long Battlefield 4 event to "give back" to the fans, with prizes, community missions ...

Gods Reign

DICE Announces “Battlefest,” A Month-Long Battlefield 4 Festival

Developer DICE has announced Battlefest, a month-long Battlefield 4 event to "give back" to the fans, with prizes, community missions and more!

Every day during Battlefest (July 12 – Aug 12), fans will be able to submit their own screenshots from Battlefield 4 for a chance to win a Battleshot prize package including an AMD graphics card, a $50 gift code to the DICE online store, and a code to redeem Battlefield 4 Premium membership on your platform of choice.

To enter, just reply on the Battlefield blog announcement in the comments (do not reply on this Battlelog article as your entry will not be accepted; reply here) with a link to your screenshot image. Remember, your image must follow the theme of the day. Entries are only valid if they are submitted during eligible hours (8:00 AM PT to 11:59 PM PT each day – for local time zones, check here). Please read through all official contest rules here to make sure your Battleshot is eligible.

Battleshots (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada (excluding Quebec), Chile, China, including Taiwan, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, United Kingdom and the United States (including the District of Colombia) who are at least as old as the minimum age of majority in the jurisdiction from which they enter the Contest and who have access to Battlefield 4 on PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 or Xbox One as of the start date of the Contest.
    Source: BattleLog

Lvl 7 - Gold

minimum age of majority ROFL not 15 or older as they know parents don't care about the rating on the box! I would hardly call sending in pic's a "battlefest" In saying that I thinks its a good idea as it may help bring ppl back after quitting from all the bugs. (like me, but I sold my copy for more than I bought it for!)