Samurai Warriors 4, Special Anime Pack Coming to PS4

This is a discussion on Samurai Warriors 4, Special Anime Pack Coming to PS4 within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; For the first time in four years, the series will make it's return with Samurai Warriors 4 on PS4 , ...

A.W

Samurai Warriors 4, Special Anime Pack Coming to PS4

For the first time in four years, the series will make it's return with Samurai Warriors 4 on PS4, launching October 21st.

To celebrate the 10th anniversary of Samurai Warriors, there will be a collector’s edition, “Samurai Warriors 4: Special Anime Pack”. It includes the anime “Samurai Warriors: Legend of the Sanada,” the official soundtrack for the game and lots of DLC content.

If you’re not familiar with the Samurai Warriors universe, it is a strategy action game series with strong ties to a period known to have existed in Japan during the Warring States (Sengoku Jidai) era. Samurai Warriors 4 is set approximately during the 1600s, drawing players into these conflict-driven years and reliving the human strife experienced by all involved. Battles were waged within, as generals, officers and warriors fought to realize their ultimate vision of leading a unified country. This era was filled with betrayal, even between the most trusted alliances, with the outcome of powerful human emotions resulting in both beautiful and horrible consequences.

Source: Playstation Blog

PRO Trophy Hunter

I want that game on US!

My Checklist - Trophy Hunting Missions [CLICK THIS BANNER] Checklist Updated:
    Posted Mission Failed
    8/24/14

Posted New Mission
    and Weeky Report
    8/31/14

Posted My Recent Purchase
    and Weeky Report
    9/6/14

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    I want that game on US!
    The box art shows a T rating so I'm pretty sure that's confirmation it'll be in the US.
    I hope if a new SW game is coming out that a new Onimusha game might one day be possible again.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

So Hyped!! I CANT WAIT!!

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbedkinpark View Post
    I hope if a new SW game is coming out that a new Onimusha game might one day be possible again.
    Here's hoping!! Heck, I'm still holding onto hope of a HD collection.