Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls (PS4 & PS3) Trophy List

This is a discussion on Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls (PS4 & PS3) Trophy List within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Diablo 3 is Finally making its Debut on the PS4 August 19th. Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls will feature everything ...

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls (PS4 & PS3) Trophy List

Diablo 3 is Finally making its Debut on the PS4 August 19th. Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls will feature everything from the original Diablo 3 game along with new features and an Expansion to the game. Some of the new features are Better graphics and Adventure Mode, where players are free to roam the entire world and take on random Bounties and dungeons (called "Nephalem Rifts") at their leisure.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Platinum Trophy
    Collected all other Diablo III: Reaper of Souls trophies

Deep Pockets
    Pick up 500,000 gold.

The Comfort of Strangers
    Recruit the Templar, Scoundrel, and Enchantress.

Up All Night To Get Lucky
    Equip all Inventory slots with Legendary items that have a minimum required level of 70 or higher.

Breaking Not So Bad
    Use a merchant to repair an item.

Socket to Me
    Socket a gem in an item.

A New Start
    Complete 5 Bounties.

Batting 500
    Complete 500 Bounties.

Just Riffing
    Kill 500 Monsters while in Nephalem Rifts.

Dashing through the Rift
    Finish a Nephalem Rift within 15 Minutes.

The Mad King's End
    Kill the Skeleton King.

Butchered!
    Kill the Butcher.

The Last of the Horadrim
    Complete all quests in Act I.

The Coven Overthrown
    Kill Maghda.

Murderer. Torturer. Monster.
    Kill Zoltun Kulle.

The Lord of Lies
    Kill Belial.

The Black Soulstone
    Complete all quests in Act II.

The Ravening Beast
    Kill Ghom.

Making a Breakthrough
    Kill the Siegebreaker Assault Beast.

The Lord of Sin
    Kill Azmodan.

The Wages of Sin
    Complete all quests in Act III.

The Prime Evil
    Kill Diablo.

Victory and Sacrifice
    Complete all quests in Act IV.

Fire in Your New Boots
    Kill Urzael.

Her?
    Kill Adria.

Death Do Us Part
    Kill Malthael.

Don't Fear the Reaper
    Complete all quests in Act V.

Above & Beyond (Hardcore)
    Reach level 70 in Hardcore mode.

Reign of Terror
    Kill Diablo in Hardcore mode.

May His Death Satisfy You
    Kill Malthael in Hardcore mode.

Above & Beyond
    Reach level 70.

Dream Team
    Reach level 70 with 6 different classes.

The Elitist
    Kill 500 elite (champion, rare, or unique) enemies.

Greed over Need
    Kill 100 Treasure Goblins.

Demolition Derby
    Get a destruction callout for breaking 50 objects.

Made to Order
    Craft 5 items.

Custom-Fit
    Craft 100 items.

Forged Credentials
    Raise the Blacksmith to level 12.

Gemkata
    Raise the Jeweler to level 12.

Maximum Myriam
    Raise the Mystic to level 12.

I Feel So Enchanting
    Enchant all your equipment slots.

Trade-in
    Replace a property with Enchanting.

A Mystical Meeting
    Acquire the Mystic.

Bejeweled
    Combine gems.

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

Wohoo a brand new and different trophy list from the original. I wonder if when you import your character, some of these pop automatically. But I doubt it; I think that your game save and your character save are two different things no?

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)

Currently Playing
    `Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor [100%]
    `LEGO The Lord of the Rings [4%]
    `Tomb Raider (PS4) [0%]

Signature & Avatar
    `courtesy of DaRe_xLw

All That Jazz

Max level all 6 classes and a full playthrough and leveling in hardcore mode? This one will certainly be a time sink as well.
    = 38 - Assassin's Creed II, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Bioshock 2, Borderlands, DC Universe Online, Diablo 3, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Far Cry 3, InFamous, InFamous 2, InFamous: Second Son, Just Cause 2, KOA: Reckoning, L.A. Noire, Lego Batman 2, Lego Marvel, Lego Pirates, Mirror's Edge, Motorstorm: Apocalypse, Okami HD, PGA Tour 10, PGA Tour 12, R&C Collection ( x3), R&C: ACIT, Skyrim, Sleeping Dogs, Sly Collection ( x3), Sly: Thieves In Time, Smart As..., The Saboteur, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Trine, Trine 2

Non Plat Games at 100% - 32

DON'T BLINK

Quote Originally Posted by TerminalPhoenix View Post
    Wohoo a brand new and different trophy list from the original. I wonder if when you import your character, some of these pop automatically. But I doubt it; I think that your game save and your character save are two different things no?
    No.

Here is a nifty little FAQ that answers all.....

Pick Your Platform, Keep Your Save! - Diablo III

As far as trophies....

Q. Will my Achievements and Trophies transfer from Diablo III to Ultimate Evil Edition?

No. Each version of Diablo III and Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition has its own set of Achievements and Trophies. When you upgrade from Diablo III to the Ultimate Evil Edition, you will find a whole new set of achievements and trophies to unlock.

( thanks djunglist for this awesome GDT sig)

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

Nice. Thanks Koimia. Really excited to lose myself in this again. Although getting to level 7 with all classes will be very time consuming.

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)

Currently Playing
    `Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor [100%]
    `LEGO The Lord of the Rings [4%]
    `Tomb Raider (PS4) [0%]

Signature & Avatar
    `courtesy of DaRe_xLw

aka.Chief

hell yes!! another platinum to seperate the kids from the men

Lvl 4 - Silver

My digital copy better unlock at 12am eastern time. The damn counter still says it unlocks at 12am Pacific time. I live on the east coast.

La Mano de Dios

Been interested in Diablo III since its release and this might be my next shop!!.

I just got one question: I saw that the game case says that you get the original game too. That means I get to play both versions with the two different trophy lists?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by ALL-HAIL-LEADER View Post
    hell yes!! another platinum to seperate the kids from the men
    Exactly, men has a life ... kids can play all the time.

PRO Member

Quite an easy and very limited grind needed for the plat, I'm half way tempted to pick this as my first PS4 plat.

Lvl 70 with 6 classes although is probably the biggest time sink out of it all.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I would like to thank blizzard for lying to me that I can play at midnight est. They have two videos on PlayStations YouTube channel stating at the end pre download 8/17, play 8/19 est. Fucking assholes!

Here's a link to one of the videosDiablo III: Reaper of Souls -- Sharing Your Adven…: http://youtu.be/veKqTbmgJfM

R.I.P Ellie

Quote Originally Posted by seether98 View Post
    I would like to thank blizzard for lying to me that I can play at midnight est. They have two videos on PlayStations YouTube channel stating at the end pre download 8/17, play 8/19 est. Fucking assholes!

Here's a link to one of the videosDiablo III: Reaper of Souls -- Sharing Your Adven…: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls -- Sharing Your Adventure | PS4 - YouTube
    So basically you get to play on the release date... like everyone else?

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    So basically you get to play on the release date... like everyone else?
    I meant to put in 12am est. In which the video clearly states. I was misinformed. So no, not like everyone else. Like the west coast 3 hours behind me.

Lvl 8 - Gold

I meant to put in 12am est. In which the video clearly states. I was misinformed. So no, not like everyone else. Like the west coast 3 hours behind me.
    Blizzard didn't lie. They gave out the information available to them at the time, in good faith. Sony is the one fucking up pre-loading. All of the PSN Play games were supposed to unlock at midnight EST as well, but for me, only Rogue Legacy actually did. Both Hohokum and Counterspy didn't unlock until 1pm EST on release day, and it looks like they finally adjusted the times shown in the Library on my PS4, as First Light currently shows just a little under one full week. I think Sony may have gotten complaints from retail stores that West coast customers were getting games three hours before everyone else by ordering from PSN, so rather than fight with them, Sony just fucked us all over by shoving the unlock time halfway through Tuesday. Be mad at them for this problem, not Blizzard...
    Also, this is why I'm sticking to retail releases whenever possible. Digital pre-ordering just lost its only incentive, since if pre-loads aren't going to be available until 10am my time, I'll be able to play games with a midnight release earlier if I stick to buying from a real store.

DON'T BLINK

I live in central time. When I went to do the digital preorder it clearly stated Midnight PST. It's said that for every preorder I've ever done. (Destiny included)

Sony is stationed in CA, why this should come as a surprise to anyone is beyond me.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Koimia View Post
    No.

Here is a nifty little FAQ that answers all.....

Pick Your Platform, Keep Your Save! - Diablo III

As far as trophies....

Q. Will my Achievements and Trophies transfer from Diablo III to Ultimate Evil Edition?

No. Each version of Diablo III and Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition has its own set of Achievements and Trophies. When you upgrade from Diablo III to the Ultimate Evil Edition, you will find a whole new set of achievements and trophies to unlock.
    That...is not totally true....trophies, yes, but when i loaded my save, well, like 15+ achievements popped-up

DON'T BLINK

Quote Originally Posted by _RiCaRdO_ View Post
    That...is not totally true....trophies, yes, but when i loaded my save, well, like 15+ achievements popped-up

They are talking Xbox Achievements, not in game. Because yeah, a ton of those pop right away

Lvl 4 - Silver

I live in central time. When I went to do the digital preorder it clearly stated Midnight PST. It's said that for every preorder I've ever done. (Destiny included)

Sony is stationed in CA, why this should come as a surprise to anyone is beyond me.
    If you read my gripe and watched the video (at least the last 15 seconds of it) you would understand why I was pissed. I played watchdogs at 12:30am est when it was preordered from psn. Who gives a shit if Sony is based on the west coast. The east coast time comes first.

Lvl 8 - Gold

My complaint was that the unlock timers on the PSN Play games were ALL set for 9pm Pacific, midnight Eastern time, when viewed from the Library, on the DMB or in the PS Store. AFTER Rogue Legacy released, the timers in the Library remained the same, but the timers in the PS Store changed and were pushed back 13 hours, and once a game pre-loaded, it showed the Store timer rather than the one in the Library. Just this week, after CounterSpy finally came out, they have now updated the Library timer as well to indicate the same as the PS Store. Now, I won't be able to play inFAMOUS: First Light until 10am on Tuesday. If it unlocked at midnight, I'd be fine with that, as I generally get home from work around 11:30pm. It would be nice to play it right after work on Monday. But that's not happening now.
    I'm in agreement with you though, it would make complete sense to me to have ALL digital pre-orders unlock at midnight Pacific time. But of my three pre-orders that have released so far, only one unlocked at midnight in any US timezone. And the fourth looks like it's going to miss a midnight release as well. That's not a good record to make me have much confidence.

As for Diablo 3, seether is right to complain, as the advertisement clearly says midnight Eastern time. If it didn't unlock at that time, then someone screwed up, regardless of where Sony's US office is located.

R.I.P Ellie

Sorry, I think I misread. Yeah, you should've been able to play at midnight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast