PSN Maintenance Rescheduled for Tomorrow

This is a discussion on PSN Maintenance Rescheduled for Tomorrow within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; On Monday, Sony had planned a day-long maintenance for its PlayStation Network. Due to the annoyance of a DDoS attack, ...

Good News, Everyone!

PSN Maintenance Rescheduled for Tomorrow

On Monday, Sony had planned a day-long maintenance for its PlayStation Network. Due to the annoyance of a DDoS attack, their servers were slowed down so much that they have rescheduled the maintenance for tomorrow, August 28. PSN will be offline from 1pm-8pm EST. As with most maintenance periods, online play will still be possible, but account management and the PS Store will be unavailable.

Source: IGN

Kiwi Defender

Good to know the maintenance's still going to be done and that it won't affect online play.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

O_o

Time to buy everything in the store now.

worlds biggest welch fan

Them lizard people left a tweet <-To Stay Tuned-> , I hope they don't F up Sony again. the lame part is there pissed about paying for multiplayer and to the end the greed....... which is crazy, for 7 plus years the Ps3 is free and still is free for online. The 50 bucks a year is a small fee for Ps4 multiplayer, I don't get these guys at all.
    SIG BY ME

FFXIII Plat #35 trophy #5,000 goal reached

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by nevetsteven2 View Post
    for 7 plus years the Ps3 is free and still is free for online. The 50 bucks a year is a small fee for Ps4 multiplayer, I don't get these guys at all.
    Not to mention it's only for "select titles". It's not mandatory across the board (yet).

Either way, fuck hactivists unless you plan to change something that matters. Paying for video games isn't a slight against humanity.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I hope Sony changes the primary/secondary ps4 options. I can't play digital games on my secondary system during maintenance or if I can't sign into psn. They should go back to having at least two systems active like the ps3.

aka.Chief

Man i keep saying, these people better not screw the servers when destiny is released.. these damn hackers screw the servers when Socom 4 was released and left online unplayable for months. What i don't get is that people complain about $50 PS PLus fee. its one time payment people. its not every month like xbox.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by ALL-HAIL-LEADER View Post
    eople complain about $50 PS PLus fee. its one time payment people. its not every month like xbox.
    It's definitely not a one time payment. Gold and Plus are pretty much the same price for a yearly subscription.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    It's definitely not a one time payment. Gold and Plus are pretty much the same price for a yearly subscription.
    $10 bucks more.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    $10 bucks more.
    Not much of a difference, really, plus Gold is offering free games every month as well, so it's pretty much the same thing.

Toggle Spoiler

My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Negator

$10 bucks more.
    Look again.

$48.20 - Amazon.com: Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership

$49.99 - Amazon.com: 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Not much of a difference, really, plus Gold is offering free games every month as well, so it's pretty much the same thing.
    360 has pretty good servers on all the games I've played, so having that dedication to multiplayer is nice.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Look again.

$48.20 - Amazon.com: Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership

$49.99 - Amazon.com: 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership

360 has pretty good servers on all the games I've played, so having that dedication to multiplayer is nice.
    How long will they offer that deal on Amazon only not in stores. Besides I bought 2 years worth of PS+ cards for half price from Shoppers Drug Mart and When I bought my PS4 I got a free 12 month subscription. So basically got 3 years worth for $50 bucks and now I'm good till 2017. They give free games but not as many and less cross-buy/cross-save and the discounts are not as good either.

Kiwi Defender

How long will they offer that deal on Amazon only not in stores. Besides I bought 2 years worth of PS+ cards for half price from Shoppers Drug Mart and When I bought my PS4 I got a free 12 month subscription. So basically got 3 years worth for $50 bucks and now I'm good till 2017. They give free games but not as many and less cross-buy/cross-save and the discounts are not as good either.
    Forgive them for not giving you discounts for Random Indy Game 27 every month, but the discounts I've seen have been rather good, not to mention stores have offers for LVIE similar to those you just mentioned for Plus, and there are bundles too.

Toggle Spoiler

Negator

I guess having servers that don't go down like PSN game servers isn't all that useful to you.

I also guess it's ok with you when Sony has 'sales' on games that the servers literally shut down on the week prior.

We got off track, and I don't expect to see eye-to-eye on this. I see your points.