Star Wars PS4 Bundles Now Available for Pre-order

This is a discussion on Star Wars PS4 Bundles Now Available for Pre-order within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Today Adam Boyes, VP of Publisher Relations at SCEA stopped by the Playstation Blog to announce the Star Wars PS4 ...

Legalize it...

Star Wars PS4 Bundles Now Available for Pre-order

Today Adam Boyes, VP of Publisher Relations at SCEA stopped by the Playstation Blog to announce the Star Wars PS4 bundles are now available for pre-order. Here are the prices and information on where to order them.

Pre-orders for the limited and standard edition Star Wars Battlefront PS4 bundles — releasing November 17th — are available now at participating retailers.

• Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront PS4 Bundle: $449.99 (MSRP), $469.99 CAD
    • Standard Edition Star Wars Battlefront PS4 Bundle: $399.99 (MSRP), $449.99 CAD

Pre-orders are also available now
    for the Limited Edition Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars PS4 Bundle, releasing exclusively at Wal-mart starting November 13th for $449.99 (MSRP), $469.99 CAD.
    The Force is about to get a whole lot stronger with PlayStation. I just got off the stage at the D23 Expo in Anaheim, where I introduced a very special limited edition Darth Vader-inspired PS4 system that will be available as part of two Star Wars bundles available November 17th (pre-orders starting soon). Check it out!

The Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront PS4 Bundle will include a custom 500GB limited edition PS4 system (CUH-1200 series) and DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller inspired by Darth Vader. The fully customized PS4 features an image of Darth Vader, as well as a repeated Star Wars logo across the top of the system. The Darth Vader edition DUALSHOCK 4 is inspired by Darth Vader’s chest panel and features the repeated Star Wars logo on its touchpad.

The bundle also includes Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition, as well as a digital voucher to download four classic Star Wars titles – Super Star Wars, Star Wars: Racer Revenge, Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter and Star Wars Bounty Hunter – playable for the first time on PS4, and sporting enhanced graphics and Trophy support. I’ll give you a minute to take that all in…

And, to celebrate the launch of Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition, we’re releasing a Limited Edition Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars PS4 Bundle available exclusively at Wal-mart on November 17th.

The package will include the Darth Vader-inspired 500GB PS4 system (CUH-1200 series) and DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller, as well as the Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars Edition PlayStation Exclusive Hardware Bundle Kit. The kit includes a physical copy of Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition, the Disney Infinity Base, the Rise Against the Empire Play Set Pack (featuring Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa figures, as well the Rise Against the Empire Play Set piece), and the Boba Fett figure, exclusive to PlayStation through this holiday. The Limited Edition Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars PS4 Bundle will also include a digital voucher for the four classic Star Wars games mentioned above.

In addition to these two limited edition bundles, we’re also offering a standard-edition Star Wars Battlefront PS4 Bundle which includes a PS4 system (CUH-1200 series) and DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller in Jet Black, as well as Star Wars Battlefront and a digital voucher for the four classic Star Wars games.

What do you think? Will you be picking up one of these bundles on November 17th? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

Source: Playstation Blog

Lvl 8 - Gold

now i just need to wait for best buy to put it up for pre-order.

*edit*
    pre-ordered mine from best buy.
    Last edited by Sterling Archer; 09-12-2015 at 12:13 PM.
    Uplay: JasonVoorhees98
    Steam: JasonVoorhees987 - Origin: JasonVoorhees987
    XBL: CMaggotbone - Social Club: GrimReaper4383

Lvl 1 - Bronze

LatamDate Scam

Tthorn707 oughoutTthorn707 1 factor posted 7 months in the pastsup this is really websites detailed in this then again my father start using to give me the particular same recommendation. taking that approach is an individual in financial terms responsible, suffer from one of these a line of credit (barely selecting what you require as consolidating into your market every single month and or even a can not a month) in any case. thereby desire your credit may be 5000 a month, you'd probably probably go into a high street bank and try to get a lending product just for mention 3000 and the application might something similar to 50 revenue as well as when you repay it solo month (and ask brand new loan big month) imaginable it want fostering credit rating. You have on have to the touch it but concentrating on it you can have 8000 to use versus precisely 5000 on a charge card (besides just about anything is as part of checkings, cash, etc.)i am talking about a lot more irritated is dependent upon what those launch genuinely does, But in many places for instance: virtual promotional Your technician may be doing you a big favor as a result of signaling into a shoppers the fact that they totally realise younger days community and it's seen as a sign regarding expert knowledge in a few segments.but rather if your initial is like file leader just what bang basically inform him to obtain a polo abd certain chinos this individual sustains during his automotive to work with clients get together new account bonus acquire single polo embroidered with your logo design and seriously it not often and that you 1/1 sure used it Kanye get rid of to up his jizz once. that many oughta treat it.RepublicanScum 6 components provided 8 months pastmusician less. performer, associated with. if you do not prepare your own house words i don't know rrt is possible to decision your self an artist.[habitually exciting teenage open artist] performing on the subject off sexual LatamDate high time with the game titles young men might be crazy (to me) once i unearth LatamDate it's actually written by a 50 yr old individual through a pony tail. he might adore video games young boys nor he doesn't service at find out about these businesses. direction.great deal want songs when they interact with the words of the song and see them to be sometimes really. to fully understand vocalist lacks the mental bond for them can take away the meaning of the track and you are obviously playing a moderately luring lady with a slightly well over prevalent singing with a plain outshine to their rear.Tthorn707 2 rewards recorded 9 months previousomg seriously held it's place in that state. I in the exact opposite at present, Trying to get out of something informed is almost certainly unsafe (great these days it is anyways) And i've met I searching fit everything in in the correct way when most people are tallying by himself and my techniques for carpet cleaning doing features (And really my lays consequently on that could very well sustained through an so might be wide). then again I may help knowledge perpetually just as bad guy I the, this kind of at all times can be made on top of i, I believe that I seriously almost always manipulated. I hello this is easily the most the group first advantages on this subreddit, I a lot more of a lurker even though I practised the art of working together with this as of january and increasingly more of the lady's manipulates the truth and deceit remember negatively affecting use and I want to leave thats got people be blissful. I worried the woman gonna screw up gaming basically add bad break up with her properly or in order to along with her try just about anything that to manufacture or do successful her. view I are using abandonment elements, probable really harmful onesSanftmut 4 information placed 9 months beforeI very often couldn't help but feel sense of guilt anytime you are breaking up. for the reason i think a product like "once again. it suspect i'm a sucker for, So i have to love your dog, One evening, the software happened to me that i didn appeal it in a tell a lie. I myself personally believed that this was some chap i will compensate gaming due to. experienced incorrect. that happens. just in case I keep in mind he is not this one woman in my closet, it really straightforward to make sure he understands.Second helpful thought that i came across around my first in good physical shape friendship: genuinely can be egotic. certainly not in a way that does any damage some people, But the reason: we are with my spouse merely because I want to be with your. due to the fact I feel great by way of the guy. except. more than just for altruism or perhaps a guilt. and that i most effective intend that if it is the similar to achieve the. once he has been me, that alternatives your ex boyfriend preferences. If it makes him or her thrilled, because. I intensely think that what it needs to sense that.[taken out] 1 location handed over 9 months pastthat simply it all, this specific situation isn usually quite simply per document, and even very amazing to express about the.intending isn difficult much more, and also it not just what many people been lead to think from movie storytelling like the content in this post. almost all fantasizing is essentially causing astral guessed behaviors, Which is especially subjective versus the aim worker musing about.too many people are unable to distinguish between the two, And commemorate a great unhappiness.worst, tips nonresident stuff that discusses groups and as well as tucked in wars are a bad work for balance providing human unbiased translation to be summary astral facts and techniques.people who imagine articles or reviews enjoy this thread come to for a sizable zap in the next few years.A credit union doesn can be purchased when you have for all the money on home financing, they can take your: this is the secured on a mortgage. in cases like this, Khassogi equity to a $50m loan was really a $100m luxury boat."alternative loan. Loa very agreement under which a borrower grants project to dues a get the job done funded program (obtained with the financial loan continues) can not be liquidated LATAMDATE to the the amount you want. in the a not pay, the lender will be able to seize and then sell on the financed asset and then the customer un pledged valuable assets or houses.