Two Worlds 3 Announced Plus Two Worlds 2 DLC & Engine Rework Announced

This is a discussion on Two Worlds 3 Announced Plus Two Worlds 2 DLC & Engine Rework Announced within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Ok, by a show of hands, WHO saw THIS coming!? I sure as heck didn't: Two Worlds 2 might genuinely ...

Plats-O'-War!!

Two Worlds 3 Announced Plus Two Worlds 2 DLC & Engine Rework Announced

Ok, by a show of hands, WHO saw THIS coming!? I sure as heck didn't:

Two Worlds 2 might genuinely be one of my top contenders for the very prestigious "bad game I couldn't stop playing" award. Its buggy, its imbalanced, its story is stupid, yet somehow I found myself playing through it not once, but twice in its entirety.

It would appear I'm not the only one, however, as the developers have just announced that they are working on both Two Worlds 3, and an engine rework for Two Worlds 2 along with two pieces of DLC that will pave the way for the grand sequel.

Two Worlds 3 is currently in early development and is expected to arrive within 36 months, but as always, expect delays.
    The engine rework and first piece of DLC titled as "Call of the Tenebrae" will be available at the end of Q2 2016. The story will follow the Hero's return to Antaloor where he witnesses the murder of DarPha, the female Orc Assassin that contributed mostly her "big assets" to the story. The killers, as it turns out, are a never-before-seen tribe of hideous, rat-like creatures that tend to live in the underground, control powerful new magic and suffer from delusions of grandeur by calling themselves "The Chosen".

The Skaven are branching out
    As for the engine update, expect to see greatly increased graphical fidelity, higher levels of character and landscape detail, longer draw distance, co-op multiplayer, and most importantly, the appearance of Two Worlds 2 on Linux and SteamOS!

If you're interested in learning more about the upcoming DLC I'd suggest heading over to the Call of the Tenebrae page, there are some intriguing pieces of lore for you to peruse over there.

Finally, if you're the type of person that can get past a few bugs, clunky gameplay mechanics, and balance issues in order to experience the most unique magic system ever designed, then I'd suggest you grab Two Worlds 2 on Steam, its currently 87% off at 2,6.

Two Worlds 3 Has Been Announced - Two Worlds 2 Is Getting An Engine Rework And Two DLCs - Gamesear

Banned

I haven't played Two Worlds II before, but it has online server closure.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

I hope the re-worked version of Two Worlds II doesn't come to retail in terms of PS3 because I am so close to completing my collection. Hopefully it will be a downloadable patch or coming with number 3 as an add on for the PS4. I wouldn't even buy that game if it was a penny on STEAM.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I managed to grind out the online trophies for TW2 back when they first announced the server closures. Then after I finished them, they confirmed they were going to be keeping the servers online for an undetermined amount of time. This was a couple years ago now.
    Oh well... maybe someday I'll go back and actually play through the campaign. But it'll be interesting to see what they do with a third game.

Platinum Dohvakiin

This game just murdered my PS3 when I tried to play it, or in some cases just load the thing. I ended up just giving the game away and watching someone else play it on youtube.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 5 - Silver

Two Worlds 2 might genuinely be one of my top contenders for the very prestigious "bad game I couldn't stop playing" award. Its buggy, its imbalanced, its story is stupid, yet somehow I found myself playing through it not once, but twice in its entirety.

#Storyofmylife , also its my one and only trophy guide I wrote so far

Can't wait to see what TW3 got for us
    *Info Bar: Boosting : Borderlands 2 / Latest: Uncharted 4: A Thief`s End