Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Official Portal 2 Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on Official Portal 2 Boosting Thread within the Portal 2 forum, part of the P; i got both hugs and professor portal trophies so thanks to everybody who helped!!!...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i got both hugs and professor portal trophies so thanks to everybody who helped!!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I specifically need somebody to do Professor Portal with me, but would also like help with the following:
    - Iron Grip
    - Triple Crown
    - Still Alive
    PSN ID: jacobtussler2, Steam: Sn0wXiii . I can do this stuff right now. No blank friend requests please.

If I can't do these tonight, I'm usually on after 5pm (GMT) each day.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need Professor Portal . So anyone that hasn't played multiplayer at all add me at PSN: AFatBunny7130 and message me that ur going to help me. Please help! Thanks!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

After a long break of ps3 im gonna gonna finish this plat, I just need 2 hugs. I also have a alt that can give you professor portal, Thanks!
    (Put Portal 2 in friend request)

Edit: No longer boosting
    Last edited by industry18; 11-09-2013 at 03:16 PM.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Hey Guys, I need help with Portal 2's trophies. I need to pick up 8 online trophies.

The Trophies I need are...
    Professor Portal (I have an older account, so I can help my boosting partner get this trophy as well.)
    Iron Grip
    Portal Conservation Society
    Triple Crown
    Still Alive
    Friends List With Benefits
    And Lastly: Asking For Trouble
    Party of Three

So if you've not started Portal 2's online, you're an ideal partner for me. I also have access to my brother's account, in case Professor Portal is somehow messed up.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Trophy Huntin'

I'm looking for some help with all of the multiplayer trophies. I just picked it up a couple days ago

EDIT: I didn't realize that this game was able to be played in split screen, so i'm going through the campaing with my girlfriend. That being said, I only need help boosting the 2 trophies that require other online players: "Professor Portal" as well as "Friends list with Benefits"
    Last edited by Bangcrashboom; 05-09-2013 at 08:39 PM.

Looking for some new games? Check out the Trading post for some great deals!
    Latest Platinum: Batman: The Order 1886

Working On: PS4: Star Wars Battlefront and Rocket League
    PS3: Dishonored and Borderlands the Pre-Sequel
    Vita: Rainbow Moon and Hotline Miami 2

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You need help? I have an idea for the profesor Portal!.... I create a new account... so you add that account and you get that trophy... then you do the same so I get the trophy!... then... you get to friends for the Friends list with Benefits

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need Professor Portal, Friends List With Benefits (1 or 2 more hugs), and Still Alive. PSN: KingCuervo88 much help appreciated.. really want the Platinum for this game....

EDIT: got them thanks to PAG-Advocate
    Last edited by KingCuervo88; 05-27-2013 at 10:03 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

All I need is Professor Portal for my Platinum. I would be willing to try to make a new PSN ID to help you get Professor Portal as well. I am also willing to help with whichever other trophies you need help with. I've done them all and know the tricks. Add me to friends list. I have a mic to make things really easy. PSN ID: PAG-Advocate ................. Please just send me friend request on PSN with Portal2 in the body.
    Last edited by PAG-Advocate; 05-27-2013 at 04:55 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need some trophies also, like putting a portal under a person while gesturing and stuff. I have a mic, if that matters.
    PSN: OceansEleven89
    Include something about portal in the body to make sure youre not some creeper.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help for the co-op trophies: Professor Portal 2, Friends with Benefits, Triple Crown, and Still Alive. I have another account willing to do Professor Portal in exchange for a Professor Portal. My PSN ID is: tommtommbom. I can be on from 4pm - 9pm Pacific Standered Time.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Haven't played online yet. Willing to help get the Professor Portal trophy only if you help me get it.

PROD1GY42

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi there I need help with the Professor Portal and Friends List With Benefits trophy is anybody willing to help me out in anyway as it would be much appreciated? Thanks

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need help.Need someone to do Calibration course with and I need to hug 3 people.Add me on PSN

drunkmunkey86

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, I never played the co op before, am a quick learner and "think for my self lol"
    My PSN is xAuroravBomberx

Add me anyone

regards

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by xAurora View Post
    Hi, I never played the co op before, am a quick learner and "think for my self lol"
    My PSN is xAuroravBomberx

Add me anyone

regards
    Hey xAurora. I was wondering if you would help me out with some trophies. ill send you a friend request today. Add me when you can. Im willip99

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need Still Alive, Professor Portal and Friends List with Benefits if anyone is willing to help me. I can do the same for you by making new accounts and stuff

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Wahles View Post
    I need Still Alive, Professor Portal and Friends List with Benefits if anyone is willing to help me. I can do the same for you by making new accounts and stuff
    Wahles - I work until midnight (EST) tonight but add me on PSN - i just picked the game up about a week ago to finish off what I'm missing and I can help you out (I need some online things also) thanks!!
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hi i want to get all the online trophies add me please PSN: dsalsa9730
    i create a new account and i want to get the platinum again but i cant find anyone online.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I specifically need somebody to do Professor Portal with me
    Aug 2 - Aug 4 in noon through to midnight, i have three days off to catch up on my trophy collection.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast