Sand snake help!!!!! Question!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Sand snake help!!!!! Question!!!!!!! within the Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones forum, part of the P; THE SAND SNAKE TROPHY IS BY FAR THE MOST CHALLENGING, ALTHOUGH DOESNT SEEM THAT AWFULLY HARD. aNYWAY I HAVE A ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sand snake help!!!!! Question!!!!!!!

THE SAND SNAKE TROPHY IS BY FAR THE MOST CHALLENGING, ALTHOUGH DOESNT SEEM THAT AWFULLY HARD. aNYWAY I HAVE A QUESTIONS, AS I'VE RESTARTED THE GAME MULTIPLE TIMES, I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THE REQUIREMENT OF THE TROPHY BUT IS THERE A WAY AROUND IT.

EXAMPLE: IF I WERE TO START A NEW GAME AND EACH TIME I DECIDE TO SAVE IT, SAY MAYBE CREATE 3 SEPERATE COPIES OF THE SAME FILE EACH TIME, AND ON THE 1ST FILE, I ACCIDENTALLY LET THE "GAME OVER" SCREEN APPEAR, COULD I QUIT AND CONTINUE ON A DIFFERENT FILE, AND RE SAVE NEW DATA IF I DONT DIE, OVER THE RUINED FILE? WOULD THAT WORK? CONFIRMED?

Lvl 4 - Silver

All that is not necessary all you have to do if you die and see the continue screen DO NOT choose retry or quit simply just quit game via XMB and restart game and load last save file. I can confirm this works.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks man, that would have saved me a lot of time before haha thanks a lot man, appreciate it