Prince of Persia:Warrior Within Glitch

This is a discussion on Prince of Persia:Warrior Within Glitch within the Prince of Persia: Warrior Within forum, part of the P; Im stuck in a place after the, Sacrificial Altar when you meet the, Dahaka first time.In that part when he ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Prince of Persia:Warrior Within Glitch

Im stuck in a place after the, Sacrificial Altar when you meet the, Dahaka first time.In that part when he smash out the GRATE where is a SAVEPOINT too.In that place i cant catch the GAP(where normally this is the only way out) and i cant go back.Its IMPOSSIBLE !!! I played on NORMAL difficulty for the trophy and now i m stuckd.I have to start a NEW game on NORMAL again. So listen carefully !!! When you get the SCORPION SWORD( you can smash trough walls)and going for the LIFEUPGRADE which is up in that room just where you have to open a big door to enter a corridor which leads you to the Sacrificial Altar where you have to save Kaileenfrom the evil Shahdee.The LIFEUPGRADE is left from the switch wich opens the big door in a balcony where you have to smash the GRATE.Before you get this LIFEUPGRADE be sure to have an earlier save file before going up for the LIFEUPGRADE.Do not save nowhere only when you reach the SAVE POINT in that place where i stucked(the, Dahaka first meet ) Hope i helped.
    Mr.99.99%

Lvl 2 - Bronze

How could anyone undertand what you're possibly talking about.....