Connection issues

This is a discussion on Connection issues within the Quantum of Solace forum, part of the Q; I'm needing help, with online as i am having trouble finding/getting a match, the only time i ever got a ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Connection issues

I'm needing help, with online as i am having trouble finding/getting a match, the only time i ever got a match was when i partied up with a friend online, so can anyone help me with my problem

P.S There are always plenty of people online

Angel of Death

I don't have the game, but I am almost 100% sure that it is because of the lack of active games. The multi-player is more than likely dead.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by jarethgeason View Post
    I'm needing help, with online as i am having trouble finding/getting a match, the only time i ever got a match was when i partied up with a friend online, so can anyone help me with my problem

P.S There are always plenty of people online
    This game is very dead. You can find games etc., but you play the same people OVER and OVER. But the best (most active) matches to join is 'Team Conflict', they have the most people playing, therefore you're more likely to meet a good host. Also, I never had any issues with the connection (Last time I played was 2 days ago).